Chapter 17

The Huo Qinglin in the comics, no matter how arrogant and crazy he is, is still a flat character outlined in black and white lines. His madness will not threaten anyone through the paper.

But the Huo Qinglin in front of him was real. His interested eyes were like some kind of ferocious beast. His expression and actions were very straightforward. His big hands pressed Teng Yingzhi's shoulders so that he could hardly move. It also made the fear in his heart infinitely amplified, and he instinctively wanted to escape.

"If you don't let go, I'm going to call security!" Teng Yingzhi was so nervous that she clenched her teeth together.

Huo Qinglin didn't seem to hear his threat at all. He pinched his chin with one hand and tilted it to the side with slight force, observing the shadow on his face. Most of the bruises caused by He Ji's beating have healed. If you don't look carefully, you won't find the marks on his face.

His hands were cold, and the moment they touched his skin, Teng Yingzhi was so frightened that he quickly went through all the plots related to Huo Qinglin in his mind.

It was not today that I met Huo Qinglin. Maybe Huo Qinglin fell in love with Teng Yingzhi at this banquet, but at this point in time, the two had no intersection. It was in the subsequent marriage plot that Huo Qinglin officially appeared.

Teng Yingzhi slapped his hand away reflexively, pushed his chest hard, and struggled to escape.

Huo Qinglin chuckled casually, "Who did you get beaten by? Him?" As he said this, he raised his eyebrows at He Ji, who was surrounded by stars in the crowd.

"Let me go!" Teng Yingzhi didn't agree with him at all, but he didn't dare to struggle violently or yell loudly. He was afraid that making too much noise would attract other people's attention and make people think that he was deliberately causing trouble to hurt He. Ji's place.

He didn't agree with Huo Qinglin, and Huo Qinglin didn't pick on him. They all said their own things, "Retrieve those who are related by blood, throw away those who are not, and don't care if they get beaten. Your parents are also cruel." , right?"

Teng Yingzhi was scared and angry, staring at him with red eyes, "My family's affairs have nothing to do with you. If you don't let me go, I will..."

"What else can you... hiss?" !" Huo Qinglin suddenly stopped speaking. The sharp pain in his shoulder made him take a breath, and at the same time looked at the boy who bit him hard in surprise.

The sudden pain made him let go, and the panicked boy finally broke free from his arms, jumped up and ran like a clever rabbit.

Huo Qinglin sat there and did not chase him. He just silently rubbed the bitten spot on his shoulder and watched him run away. The expression on his face was a bit dumbfounded. He couldn't understand why Teng Yingzhi was afraid of him.

It's like a mouse meeting a cat.

Teng Yingzhi paid attention to the movement behind him as he ran, fearing that Huo Qinglin would catch up, and was worried all the way. Fortunately, he just sat on the sofa and stared at him without moving. Teng Yingzhi was slightly relieved, but he was still very uncomfortable and frightened by his gaze. She just wanted to stay away from him.

If there wasn't a plot that required him to stay here, Teng Yingzhi would have run back to his small building and hid.

Teng Yingzhi focused almost all of his attention on escaping from Huo Qinglin. He was in a panic and didn't look at the road, so he accidentally bumped into someone. He staggered and almost fell. fall.

"I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention..." Teng Yingzhi apologized repeatedly and was about to help him, but several hands had already reached out to help him.

It seemed that the other person was a fragile and precious treasure. Everyone was paying attention to his every move, so that when someone hit him, they could all reach out to support him in time.

Teng Yingzhi was slightly startled, standing there with a bit of embarrassment on his face.

After He Ji stood firm, a decent smile appeared on his lips, and he said to the people around him who cared about him: "It's okay, it's okay, Yingzhi didn't mean it."

Teng Yingzhi knew that the plot was coming, and stood still, letting others ridicule.

Sure enough, the sharp voices of men and women immediately surrounded him.

"Master He Ji is too tolerant. I think he did it on purpose."

"It's just that the surroundings were not crowded and dark. How come you didn't pay attention to the road and bumped into Master He Ji?"

"He Ji, this is you. That fake brother?" The person who spoke was He Ji's friend.

He Ji's voice was slow: "Don't say that, it's not true. Of course Yingzhi is my brother."

"He has no blood relationship with you, so it's just a lie." Someone quickly said, "I wish I were him. , I'm so ashamed that I've taken your identity for 20 years, how can I still have the dignity to stay in your family?"

"You can't do this, he is still the young master of the Teng family, and he will still be able to do it after graduation. Mr. Teng's brother is still cheating when he goes out."

Teng Yingzhi: "..." These people flattered him endlessly at his birthday party last year. He has always had a good temper and never showed any face to such people. Unexpectedly, when he was kind to others, others would only try to make things worse for him.

Forget it, the plot requires it, they are all NPCs.

Teng Yingzhi lowered his head and let them laugh, waiting for the plot to end.

He Ji narrowed his eyes slightly, enjoying the moment of Teng Yingzhi's humiliation in a relaxed and relaxed manner.

"Are you done?" Teng Yingzhi raised his head when he thought it was almost done. Only then did everyone realize that his palm-sized face was extremely pale at this time, and his eyes were still red.

This is... the once aloof young master who was scolded and cried by them?

When everyone was surprised, Teng Yingzhi grabbed He Ji's sleeve and pulled him to a secluded place.

"What?" He Ji calmly broke away from his hand. He was not worried about what Teng Yingzhi was going to do to him. Firstly, Teng Yingzhi didn't have the strength, and secondly, he didn't dare.

Teng Yingzhi breathed rapidly with emotion, raised her head slightly to look at He Ji, and asked, "Did you call Huo Qinglin here?"

He Ji raised his eyebrows and glanced at him critically, "Huo Qinglin Lin was already on the list. She was invited by her mother.

It's none of my business . Why on earth did he appear in the hall!"

The banquet was divided into two venues: indoor and outdoor. Young people are not afraid of the cold, and they don't want to be stuck with their elders. The outdoor snow scene is beautiful, and most young people have been having fun with their friends in the outdoor venue tonight. In the original book, Huo Qinglin was extravagant in warding off evil spirits and spent the whole night having fun with other second-generation people in the outdoor venue. He had never entered the hall. How could he enter the hall tonight and even sneak attack on him! ?

Except for He Ji, Teng Yingzhi really couldn't think of any details that could change the plot.

"I don't understand what you're talking about." He Ji felt weird in his heart when faced with Teng Yingzhi's questioning and wanted to leave immediately.

Teng Yingzhi grabbed his sleeve again, "You are not allowed to leave. Let's make it clear today. You should have known my attitude from the beginning when you framed me! But why do you have to do this? Pressing harder and harder, even Huo Qinglin... you know what kind of person he is!"

He Ji frowned, and his mind was shaken by Teng Yingzhi's words, "What do you mean?"

"That's the literal meaning. "Teng Yingzhi grabbed his sleeve and looked at him with red eyes, "It's not just your life that has been changed."

When the words came out, Teng Yingzhi clearly saw that He Ji's pupils were fierce. After rising a circle, he was very sure that He Ji understood what he was talking about!

Since the protagonist Shou can trigger the marriage plot in advance, can it also completely change the plot?

The hope in Teng Yingzhi's heart was ignited again. As long as He Ji could understand that the object of his revenge was not the Teng Yingzhi in front of him, that would be enough!

"Young Master..." A noble male voice suddenly came, and then the protagonist Gong Luyu, who had a beautiful face, stepped forward. He held Teng Yingzhi's wrist and secretly exerted force, causing him to immediately let go of his grip in pain. Holding the hand on He Ji's sleeve, Lu Yan protected He Ji behind him, and said to Teng Yingzhi dissatisfied and unhappy: "Can you please stop bullying Xiao Ji? He is not in good health, and you have already caused him to enter the hospital. He's in the hospital, what else do you want? Today is his birthday party, can't you just do something to keep him clean on this occasion?"

There were also low voices and accusations against Teng Yingzhi. , even mom and dad were alerted and walked here with frowns on their faces.

Teng Yingzhi protected the wrist that was hurt by him in front of her body. Everyone at the scene looked at him with unkind eyes, as if he was really a despicable person who was born to be cast aside.

Teng Yingzhi pursed his lips and said nothing. He tried hard to hold back tears and looked at He Ji. Everything has been said clearly, it just depends on how He Ji chooses.

"What's going on?" He Xitang came over and his eyes became angry when he heard what Lu Yan just said.

He Ji looked at Teng Yingzhi's expectant eyes and said to her, "It's okay, mom. Yingzhi blames me for stealing his birthday. It's right for him to lose his temper."

Teng Yingzhi's hopes and expectations were all gone at this moment. Being crushed by He Ji, he couldn't help but shed two tears. He was sad and angry. He didn't understand why He Ji knew what he was implying, but still targeted him like this.

"Yingzhi... why are you so ignorant?" Teng Ruicheng, who came later, looked at him reproachfully.

He Xitang, regardless of the occasion, or did not care about Teng Yingzhi's face at all, said angrily in front of everyone: "Teng Yingzhi, I didn't explain it to you last time, did I? This is Xiao Ji's home, if you feel comfortable If you don't let him go, get out of here!"

Teng Yingzhi's breathing stopped, and she stood stiffly in place despite all the malicious or gloating eyes.

Seeing He Ji's secret smile, he finally understood that what He Ji wanted was revenge, and it didn't seem to matter who the target of revenge was.

While everyone was watching the young master fall from the clouds into the mire, the double sliding doors of the hall were opened, and someone walked in carrying the cold wind outside, and then a series of "Mr. Teng" sounded. These voices were either surprised or surprised. Fear, respect or reverence, all without exception reveal surprises that cannot be concealed.

No one thought that they would be so lucky tonight to see Mr. Teng here who never showed up in person!