Chapter 54

In the original plot, the original owner discovered that He Ji was the biological child of his parents. Suspicious, he went for an appraisal in private, and the result confirmed that he was not really the biological child of his parents.

The original owner was afraid of this change in his life and could not accept it. After a painful struggle, he hid the report and did not plan to tell anyone. He did not want any factors to threaten his status as the young master of the Teng family.

Teng Yingzhi passed through this node not long after.

This hidden report was a time bomb for him. When the time came, He Ji pulled it out and accused "Teng Yingzhi" of sinister intentions and bad conduct. According to the plot, Teng Yingzhi should have been defeated by He Ji's move from the moral high ground. He was left speechless and completely lost all options and confidence. He could only obey the arrangement and marry Huo Qinglin, otherwise he would be kicked out.

In the past, Teng Yingzhi might have felt helpless when faced with this plot because she was unable to resist, but now she doesn't at all.

He knew that no matter what happened, his brother would stand by his side unconditionally, providing support and trust.

"You are so vicious!" He Ji's eyes were red with anger and he glared at Teng Yingzhi, "You knew as early as three years ago that you were not your parents' biological child, and you also knew that I was your parents' biological child, yet you kept hiding it. Report!"

Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang's faces were livid.

He Xitang gritted his teeth and said, "Your little calculation is really loud. If your school's physical examination had not accidentally discovered that Xiao Ji is our child, would you have wanted to hide it for the rest of your life? Then you would always be Teng's young master, right?" Teng Yingzhi, we have always loved you so much, and this is how you repay us! Seeing our biological child living in hardship outside, you can enjoy the prosperity and wealth that should belong to him at home with peace of mind. You are really selfish. Extremely vicious!"

Teng Ruicheng held it in for a long time and said, "Yingzhi, I'm so disappointed in you!"

Teng Yan glanced at the three people opposite him coldly, then looked at Teng Yingzhi, and saw that the young man just picked up the table. I looked through the report for a while leisurely, and felt relieved that I was not as sad and aggrieved by the criticism from my parents as before.

After reading it, Teng Yingzhi handed the report to Teng Song.

Teng Yan said calmly: "I've read it."

Teng Yingzhi threw the report back and criticized it face to face. He looked at Teng Ruicheng and frowned slightly and said, "Dad, I am also very disappointed in you."

"What?" Teng Ruicheng showed an unreasonable expression.

Teng Yingzhi took the hot tea brought by Uncle Lu, held it in his hand and said quietly: "Ever since He Ji wronged me with the walnut cake, you have promised me that no matter what happens in the future, you will believe me, and you won't But you fail to do it again and again, which really disappoints me."

He Xitang interrupted him angrily, "Stop talking about other things and explain this appraisal report clearly!" She looked at Teng Song again! , with sincere eyes, "Mr. Teng, I know that you and the old man are both very angry at us for letting Yingzhi and Huo marry. I don't know what he has told you these days, but don't be deceived by him. , the marriage was finalized with his consent, not by our own initiative!"

"Yes, brother," He Ji said in support: "Teng Yingzhi is not as simple as you think. You have never lived with us and don't understand. Him. We just had a quarrel a few days ago, but he wanted to kill me with a knife."

After saying that, He Ji pulled off his collar, revealing a hideous bloody mark on the side of his neck.

Teng Ruicheng's originally hesitant expression turned angry and resentful again.

Teng Yingzhi raised his eyebrows in surprise. It had been eight days. The wound on the side of He Ji's neck was not deep to begin with. Even if it hadn't healed after so long, it would have scabbed. This was to give him more confidence to accuse him in front of his brother. , tore the wound again?

Speechless. Teng Yingzhi silently complained.

Teng Song couldn't tell the emotion in his dark eyes. He looked at Teng Yingzhi, "Did you do it?"

Teng Yingzhi nodded and said truthfully: "My parents came to inform me that I, Huo Qinglin, are going to get married that night. , He Ji came to provoke me. I was in a bad mood, so I acted impulsively, but I didn't want to kill him. I just wanted to scare him and make him stay away from me in the future. "

You still dare to say that! " No, why are you scaring him? You just want him to die!" He Xitang said angrily.

Teng Song didn't react at all. He just slapped Teng Yingzhi on the head with his big hand and rubbed it hard. He was quite brave and dared to use the knife.

He Ji gritted his teeth silently and couldn't help feeling a little panicked. He realized that neither the report nor the accusations from his parents, nor even his own exposed wounds, could affect his eldest brother's emotions.

"Teng Song, you can't listen to Yingzhi's one-sided story about the marriage. In fact..."

Before Teng Ruicheng could finish speaking, Teng Yingzhi interrupted him, "Dad, how many one-sided words have you heard?"

Teng Ruicheng glared, "You agreed to the marriage yourself, and now you are backing it out again, as well as the report. How did your child become like this?!"

Teng Yingzhi took a sip of hot tea and recalled the past two years with He also wanted to ask about every detail of Teng Ruicheng's relationship with this half-way father, how did his father become like this?

"I did agree to the marriage."

Seeing him admitting this in front of Teng Song, He Xitang secretly breathed a sigh of relief. At least Mr. Teng could not really think that they had forced Teng Yingzhi, otherwise the end would be tragic.

But then I heard Teng Yingzhi change the subject, and an indifferent voice came, "Is there any room for me to disagree? Didn't you inform me after finalizing it with Huo a long time ago? If I say I don't agree, you always have a lot of You are just here to inform me about the marriage. When did you ask for my opinion?"

"You..." He Xitang opened his mouth, his aura greatly reduced, "You have said everything in your heart, right? If you don't want to, you didn't tell us!"

Teng Ruicheng followed up and said, "Even if we finalize it with Huo first, it's because we know that you and Huo Qinglin are in a relationship, and Huo is interested, so we just go with the flow. ."

Teng Song's eyes were full of coldness, and he looked at his father as if he were a living idiot.

"Who told you that Huo Qinglin and I were in love?" Teng Yingzhi asked calmly, "Did I tell you?"

"I..." Teng Ruicheng fell silent for a moment, with a faint look of confusion in his eyes.

"You don't seek verification from the person involved in this kind of thing first, you just believe what others say, and you decide on marriage matters without authorization. Dad, isn't this called listening and believing?" Teng Yingzhi turned her eyes and landed on what she was thinking. He Ji, "Then let me tell you now, dad, it's not me who is in love with Huo Qinglin, it's He Ji. They have a very good relationship. You can send He Ji to marry the Huo family." He

Ji suddenly raised his head . , first glanced at Teng Song, and then gritted his teeth and said to Teng Yingzhi: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

Teng Yingzhi ignored him and said to Teng Ruicheng: "Of course you will believe me, dad, right?"

Teng Ruicheng finally figured out some of the clues and looked ashamed, "Yingzhi, there may be some misunderstandings here, but you can't be angry. How can marriage be a trivial matter?"

Teng Yingzhi pursed her lips coldly. , "My marriage can be a child's play, but He Ji's can't, right?"

"No, no!" Teng Ruicheng hurriedly retorted.

He Xitang held his breath in his heart and did not dare to express it. At this time, he had already regretted letting Teng Ruicheng, a simpleton, come with him. After a few words, Teng Yingzhi dragged her away by the nose, and she was trapped in the marriage and could not get out of it.

Is this the point? The key point was the appraisal report that Teng Yingzhi kept secretly, but he didn't mention it at all!

"Mr. Teng..."

He Xitang wanted to bring the focus back to the report, but as soon as she opened her mouth, Teng Song gave her a cold look, "Shut up."

She immediately fell silent, a layer of cold sweat broke out on her forehead, and just looked at Teng Song. It was clear from Song's reaction from beginning to end that no matter what the reason was for Teng Yingzhi hiding the report, he didn't care at all!

Teng Song's indifferent and overwhelming voice sounded, "Since He Ji was brought back, think about how many biased and stupid things he has done. It's not surprising that Ying Zhi hid the report. If he didn't hide it, he would have done it in the blink of an eye. You are sent back to your biological parents. You two, who are almost a hundred years old together, are full of selfish desires. How can you have the confidence to accuse him?"

He Ji gritted his teeth with a pale face. He knew that his eldest brother was partial to Teng Yingzhi, but I didn't expect it to turn out like this, where I can't even tell the difference between right and wrong!

And this was exactly what he envied and wanted to have.

But since his rebirth, every time he showed affection to him, he was rejected by his elder brother, and he has not even spoken a few words to him so far. But Teng Yingzhi could live in the same room with his eldest brother, and his eldest brother never asked him to leave even when he was working.

He couldn't figure out why a person who was cold and cold-hearted in his previous life suddenly showed all his tolerance and favoritism to Teng Yingzhi.

"I told you last time that if you can't handle the conflict between the two of them, and if it breaks out again, then I will handle it." Teng Song spoke loudly and said to Uncle Lu: "Go and have the three of them own it." Everything is packed and ready to be moved out today." Uncle

Lu was surprised for a moment, but he said respectfully, "Okay, Mr. Teng."

Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang were stunned, "Are you going to kick us out?"

He doesn't distinguish between right and wrong. As a parent, he only knows how to be biased towards He Ji and never takes Yingzhi seriously. Then move out and live alone to avoid being in my eyes." Teng Song said expressionlessly. There was a deep pressure in his eyes, and he slammed the black tea cup in his hand on the table, "Get out!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a servant came to "ask" the family of three to leave. The couple panicked, trying to figure out what to do. , Teng Song didn't bother to listen, just took Teng Yingzhi's hand and turned to leave.

Teng Yingzhi glanced back. The panic of his parents made He Ji stand up calmly. Their eyes met in mid-air, and hatred burst out from both sides.

Teng Yingzhi turned her head and stopped looking, and she went upstairs obediently, being protected by Teng Song in her arms.

He was silent for a while and then said: "Actually, there is no need to drive them away."

"They look annoying." Teng Song said bluntly, her deep voice no longer as majestic and cold as before, and gradually softened, "Besides, you don't want to move to my place. Of course I want you to live here more comfortably."

Teng Ying smiled and stopped worrying about whether the family of three would stay or go. It would be better if he was the only one left in the manor and there would be no more He Ji to bother him all the time.

I'm coming! I thought it was a return to positive state last night and I felt very uncomfortable. But it turned out that my aunt was here. Emmmm, I'll see if I can do a second update in the afternoon!

Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 63169664 100 bottles; u 5 bottles; Xiaocai, Luochuan 2 bottles; 65700262, Shashali Xiao 1 bottle;