Chapter 24

Teng Yingzhi got out of bed with heavy breathing. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she immediately knelt down with her legs weak.

He lay next to the bed for a while before struggling to push himself up, holding on to the wall and walking out of the room step by step.

This old house was built decades ago and has few visitors. So except for Mr. Teng's living room on the first floor, the second floor is full of guest rooms. There is no private bathroom, only a spacious guest bathroom at the end of the corridor.

What usually takes a few steps seems to be thousands of feet away now.

Teng Yingzhi didn't even bother to put on her shoes. She took each step with her bare feet and breathed in the moist heat. The cramping pain in her head disappeared only after she finally moved to the bathroom. All he had to do now was wait for a moment in the bathroom and let He Ji quietly open Teng Song's door. He just had to "accidentally" go to the wrong room.

He washed his face with cold water to wake up, but it was obvious that the false estrus had not passed yet. Even though the severe pain was gone, his mind was still groggy, his body was weak, and the out-of-control pheromones filled the entire bathroom in just a few seconds. Smeared everywhere.

Teng Yingzhi covered the back of her neck helplessly. The pheromones in her state of sexual intercourse were very greasy, and strands of them spilled out from between her fingers. She was looking for, inviting, and longing for Alpha's comfort.

He didn't know how to deal with the situation and was filled with panic.

Omegas in special periods are inherently fragile and sensitive, and without Alpha's comfort, they will feel very insecure. Teng Yingzhi had both emotions, physical uneasiness and fear of being helpless about the current situation. She didn't know when the false estrus would pass, and she didn't know how it would end.

"Well..." He let out an unbearable sob. He no longer had the strength to support his body, so he climbed onto the sink and slowly knelt down on the ground.

After a while, the severe pain struck again, and Teng Yingzhi was forced to burst into tears. He knew that He Ji had opened the door and it was time for him to go out, but he really didn't have the strength to stand up. His whole body was gripped by headaches and dizziness, and he was in so much pain that he felt as if he was submerged at the bottom of the sea, unable to distinguish anything.

In despair, there were several hurried knocks on the door outside.

Teng Yingzhi's deep and serious voice came next, "Yingzhi, are you okay?"

Teng Yingzhi looked at the closed door blankly, breathing slightly with her thin lips parted, wondering vaguely, shouldn't her brother be asleep now? ?

"Yingzhi?" The smell of peach wine that seeped out from the crack in the door was so sticky that Teng Song had to worry about his physical condition, and he couldn't hear the response from inside. In desperation, he could only push the door open without hesitation. Enter.

Under the bright light, the slender Omega boy knelt weakly on the ground, covering the back of his neck with one hand and holding on to the sink with the other, using his last bit of strength to keep from falling completely to the ground.

He looked uncomfortable, with flushes all over his body. The cuffs of his silk pajamas slid down and the two forearms exposed were glowing with tender pink. The characteristics of Omega, whether it was pheromones or physical state during estrus, conveyed an obvious signal. Message - Needs Alpha's love.