Chapter 44

Teng Song turned his head and looked at him steadily, his eyes soft and calm, but he didn't say anything.

After leaving the campus, Teng Song accompanied Teng Yingzhi to have afternoon tea.

The two chatted, and Teng Yingzhi sat next to Teng Song, holding his arm and leaning on his shoulder, falling asleep.

"Why are you so sleepy? You didn't get a good rest last night?" Teng Song put down the black tea and looked down at him. From this angle, he could only see the delicate tip of the young man's nose and a pair of thin, buzzing lips, glowing with an attractive layer of bright red. , pinch it and take a bite, it must be very soft to the touch.

Teng Yingzhi closed his eyes and seemed to be about to fall asleep. His voice was weak, "I got up too early and didn't take a break at noon..." He paused and continued: "He Ji came to see me at noon today. I beat him. Brother, what will you do? Are you going to make me kneel for a long time?"

"Why did you beat him?"

As soon as Teng Yan spoke, a deep voice came into Teng Yingzhi's ears from a very close distance. He was about to fall asleep, so his brother deliberately kept calm. The voice and the breath coming from his body made him feel very satisfied and safe.

He rubbed his shoulder on Teng Song, changed his pillow to a comfortable place, continued to sleep, and continued: "He came to me and asked me to meet his adoptive parents, and we got into a fight, and then I suddenly It was my fault that I slapped him impulsively."

Teng Yingzhi had been thinking about this in the afternoon. In order to avoid Huo Qinglin, he wanted to use a forced flashback, but he didn't think much about it and slapped him impulsively. He Ji. After calming down, he felt that regardless of whether he had a flashback or not, he shouldn't have slapped He Ji that way.

But he was unwilling to apologize to He Ji...it was very contradictory.

"He has no qualifications to comment on this matter, so let's fight him." Teng Song's voice was calm, and it was obvious that he didn't take this matter to heart at all.

In other words, if one of the parties involved was not Teng Yingzhi, who He Ji had bullied and who he had been bullied by would not even have reached his ears, let alone asking him to come forward to deal with it. He Ji was far from qualified.

Teng Yingzhi knew he would say this, but when he heard his response, he still couldn't help laughing. His voice was low and small, like a cub barking, "Brother, you are so obviously partial."

"I'm not partial. ." Teng Song denied it indifferently.

He Ji was neither the flesh of his palm nor the flesh of his back. There was only one Teng Yingzhi in his palm from beginning to end. How could he be partial?

From the time He Ji was brought into the house until now, he had no weight in Teng Song's heart, let alone a place. He was just an insignificant person.

Teng Song's behavior was so overwhelming that he called him "protecting his shortcomings".

Teng Yingzhi felt relieved after the report. She closed her eyelashes and fell asleep after a while.

Teng Song let him lean against her and didn't move, waiting for him to wake up.

Teng Yingzhi didn't wake up naturally. She didn't know how long it had been before she was woken up by Teng Song's cell phone vibrating. Before she opened her eyes, she heard her brother indifferently saying to the person on the other side of the phone: "Found it?

" Nearby, I could vaguely hear a haggard and mute man talking over there, "I found it, but I didn't leave Shangjing and moved to Shengtu Port. I don't know if it's because I'm afraid of being discovered, but I haven't arranged a school for Xiaomu until now. , Isn't it just a waste of time to keep the child at home?"

Teng Song was silent for a while and said: "Since you know they are afraid of you coming, you should stop paying attention to them. The other party naturally relaxed and lived a good life, and would not lose the child no matter what."

Zhou Xun over there gasped several times without saying anything, and seemed to be adjusting his emotions. After a long time, he said: "I didn't let them find out, but let them. I really don't care at all about how this is possible. You don't understand. You will know when you have children in the future. This kind of feeling will never be let go for a lifetime."

Teng Song was silent, and she really couldn't comfort him.

Zhou Xun said, "Are you busy? Come out and drink with me."

"It's not convenient, Yingzhi and I are together."

After Teng Song said this, Teng Yingzhi straightened up quickly, waved to him, and whispered: "It's okay , I'll ask the driver to pick me up. Brother, if you have anything to do, go ahead."

Before Teng Song could refuse, Teng Yingzhi contacted the driver to report his address.

He reluctantly raised his hand and rubbed Teng Yingzhi's head, and also reported his address to Zhou Xun, "Find me here."

After he hung up the phone, Teng Yingzhi asked what it was. It didn't sound like it was Business.

"It's Zhou Xun." Teng Song looked calm. He picked up the already cold black tea in front of him and sipped it to his lips. He slowly and briefly told him about the wrong child in Zhou Xun's family.

Teng Yingzhi was stunned for a while. He didn't know who Zhou Xun was. He didn't appear in the original comics and his brother never mentioned it. He didn't even know about the same bloody things in Zhou Xun's family. It was a blank page outside the main plot. He didn't expect such a thing to happen.

"How pitiful." Teng Yingzhi felt bad after hearing this.

Teng Song lowered his eyes and looked at him, "Who is pitiful?"

"They are all pitiful." Teng Yingzhi spread her hands, "Both parents are pitiful, and the children are even more pitiful. Especially Zhou Mu who was taken away, if he is like Brother Zhou's biological child It's good to have such a lively and cheerful personality, but he is introverted and sensitive. He is still so young and cannot understand why he has to change his parents. He must be very scared and frightened, and he will also resist his biological parents..."

Teng Yingzhi said As I stood there, I suddenly felt like I was introducing myself.

He suddenly remembered that on the night of the first day of the new year, he asked his brother if he would mind his decision not to meet his biological parents. His brother's eyes were very complicated at that time. He looked at him with eyes full of love, and then gave him a safe answer. .

"What's wrong?" Teng Song asked softly when he saw that he suddenly stopped talking.

Teng Yingzhi looked up at him and understood immediately.

It was because of the example of Zhou Xun that my brother could clearly sense what the child who was sent away would face, so he protected him like this from the beginning.

My brother didn't want him to go through this painful process.

He is different from Zhou Mu. He will not be sent away or forcibly taken away from the environment where he has taken root. He does not have to worry about his future being extinguished in an instant. Even if he really does nothing after graduation, he will still have his brother to protect him. he.

He doesn't have to worry about anything.

"Thank you, brother." Teng Yingzhi hugged Teng Song's arm again, rubbing and shaking her forehead against his arm. She was so moved that her eyes were hot and she wanted to cry.

Teng Song didn't say anything, she just let him rub against her like a baby, exhaling an unbearable hot breath. What do you want to do? You look down and see the innocent look of the young man, but you can't do anything or say anything.

After a while, the driver arrived. Teng Yingzhi picked up the half bottle of Coke that had been hanging around all day, stood up and said goodbye to Teng Song.

Teng Song did not see him off and watched him leave the box.

In the lobby downstairs, before Teng Yingzhi went out, she passed by a tall man with a handsome but haggard face. She smelled a strong smell of smoke and a hint of cool mint in her nose. He turned back in shock and watched the strange man go straight to the elevator and disappear behind the door. Teng Yingzhi was still stunned.

"Young Master!" Seeing Teng Yingzhi standing motionless behind the glass door, the driver got out of the car and opened the door for him.

Teng Yingzhi came to her senses, then blinked and got into the car with the driver.

He took two gulps of Coke in the back seat, and the astonishing thought he just had just disappeared slowly.

I really thought too much, how could that mint scent be Omega's pheromones... Besides, that man didn't look like an Omega, he was almost an Alpha.

Teng Yingzhi shook his head and stopped thinking about it.

Upstairs, Zhou Xun's eyes were bloodshot and he had not rested well. As soon as he sat down across from him, Teng Song was keenly aware of something. He frowned and raised his hand to cover his mouth and nose, "What does it smell like on you?"

Zhou Xun raised his eyebrows . He sniffed the collar of his coat and said, "The smell of cigarette smoke. I'm afraid it will smoke Aye if I smoke at home."

"How many mints did you swallow?"

"I didn't eat any mints."

Teng Song looked at him with dark eyes.

Teng Yingzhi didn't go home immediately. He walked around in confusion for two times before going back.

Until after dinner, there was no movement from the main building, which surprised him a little. He thought that He Ji got slapped by him at noon and would bring his parents over to find a place in the evening. He didn't know if he was. Didn't say.

After a video call with her brother before going to bed, Teng Yingzhi's baby reaction started to show up again, and she had to rely on Teng Song to say a few more words.

"I thought I would be scolded when I came back." Teng Yingzhi huddled under the quilt with only half of her face exposed. She was so sleepy that she almost fainted and refused to hang up the phone.

Teng Song had a nightgown draped over her shoulders, and behind her was the bright lights of the entire CBD, making her charming face even more alluring and unattainable. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to be attractive to the boy at all, and she fell asleep with her eyes closed. , without even looking at him.

"I've informed you in advance, don't worry." Teng Song said calmly.

Teng Yingzhi laughed suddenly and then opened her eyes. She didn't know whether she was too sleepy or was acting coquettishly, and muttered a few words in a vague voice.

Teng Song said: "Go to sleep if you feel sleepy. What are you trying to hold on for?"

"Well, I'll go to bed soon." Teng Yingzhi closed her eyes sleepily again, "Brother, will you be back on the 14th?"

"Back, Of course. "

That's good... Probably feeling relieved, Teng Yingzhi slowly fell asleep, and the video was still on.

Teng Song's fingertips were already hanging on the red hang up button. Looking at the sleeping boy on the screen, he didn't press it.

A few days later, during a small test, Teng Yingzhi was taken out alone to be criticized. She had solid foundation, adequate skills, and no aura. At a young age, with a good family background and a carefree mind, how could he be so ingenious? It was precisely this ingenuity that became the biggest obstacle.

Teng Yingzhi couldn't tell the difference, so he could only make a fuss. He wanted to beg the teacher to stop having high hopes for him, but he didn't dare. He was afraid that if he did, he would be scolded again.

After leaving the office, Teng Yingzhi put the criticism behind her and started preparing the cake she would make for her brother tomorrow.

"Young Master, the husband and wife are here." Uncle Lu came in and informed him.

Teng Yingzhi had a bad feeling in his heart. There shouldn't be any drama during this period, but if his parents came to see him, nothing good would happen.

He didn't have the dignity like his brother to leave his parents outside, so he could only wash his hands and go out.

He Xitang and Teng Ruicheng were waiting in the lobby. When they saw him coming, Teng Ruicheng hurriedly waved him affectionately and asked him to come and sit down, his face beaming with joy. He Xitang, with his usual cold expression, glanced at him casually and said, "Why didn't you tell your family that we were in love? Mr. and Mrs. Huo came to see me at the gallery today. Second Young Master Huo wanted to propose, and we didn't know until then."

Lailu. ~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of onion, ginger and garlic; 1 bottle of Zhuer, Elainenanana, One or Two Winds in the World;