001

NFA! this chapter is a flashback

NFA! this chapter is a flashback . it happened two years prior to the real timeline of lookism ( before the actual event and the beginning of her ludicrous journey ) . .

- Seoahn (17)
- Seongji (18)
- Jaegyeon (19)
-Taesoo (19)
- Ho Bin (16)

• [text in bold + italic] =
means that characters are
conversing in Japanese ✶

▬▬▬▬▬▬

THIS IS AN ERROR.

"Seoahn hold on tight!"

Yup, it is definitely an error.

The confused girl who was seated inside the speeding car was lost for words. Her whole body was trembling, feeling overwhelmed and scared at the same time. A few minutes ago, she was supposed to be dead.

Even the doctor declared her to be dead.

It was such an unfortunate event and it's all because of her stupidity as well─ she took a dare from her colleague to drink an expired liquid.

That resulting her having a choking hazard then was diagnosed with food poisoning, which unsurprisingly led to her death.

So how did she end up here── In the middle of the woods somewhere with this man yelling in Japanese, telling her to hold on tight cause he's about to step on the pedal.

Seoahn held onto her seatbelt for life and let out a shriek, afraid and probably thinking that she's gonna die for the second time. She glanced at the man who was sitting next to her; He doesn't look that old, and right now he seems to be in so much panic.

It wasn't long before they arrived at whatever place this was and the man hastily unbuckled his seatbelt before turning towards her─ "Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm sorry for scaring you, but we need to go.."

Seoahn furrowed her eyebrows. She realized that she understood every word this man had said in a foreign language.

"...Where are we going?"

The man blinked and almost looked baffled himself. "...Did you hit your head─"

Before he could finish his sentence, a voice from afar called out to his name and he immediately got out of the car. The girl didn't have any choice but to follow along. Her eyes wandered around the place when she finally got out of the car. She noticed that it seemed vacant.

So, this is a village?

Why is she here? How did she come back to life? Who was that man earlier?

Seoahn almost became too lost in thought until someone placed their hand on her shoulder, which greatly startled her. Reacting by her instinct, she immediately grabbed it and twisted it, almost sending a punch toward the figure using her free hand.