025

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

"I'LL KEEP THIS SHORT SINCE I know you're all busy," Yoojin began, his eyes occasionally glancing at the unexpected guest──the only person who came without an invitation. "I think... we should stop fighting," he declared in a carefree tone as if he hadn't been the one tormenting the crews for the past few months.

"As I'm sure you're all aware, Charles Choi founded the four major crews to generate profit for his business," He explained. "However, now that his company is expanding, he's cutting all loose ends."

Seoahn watched as Wonseok took a step forward, nearly fighting YUSEONG but was restrained by Serim.

"Now, then..." Yoojin paused, directing his gaze towards Yohan, who had been sitting silently throughout. "What do you think, God Dog? Will you join us?" he inquired, slowly approaching Yohan and extending his hand in anticipation of a positive response.

"Before I answer..." Yohan began. "Did you know about the drugs supplied by the third affiliate to Pungsan?" he questioned, and Yoojin flashed a smile in response.

"Vivi and I ran that business together," Yoojin confessed.

Seoahn could only discern the exchange of words before Yohan abruptly stood up from his seat and planted himself directly in front of Yoojin ─ glaring at him and preparing to deliver a powerful punch.

A frown formed on her face as Yoojin provoked Yohan about his condition. She knew that it wasn't her place to intervene, not yet, and so she remained silent and allowed the moment to unfold.

However, she made a mental note to address the matter with Yohan later.

Her gaze shifted towards Big Deal who agreed to become allies with Workers. Gimyung offered her a small smile, but she looked away, causing him to frown slightly.

"Hyun, let's just destroy the Workers today," Wonseok clenched his fists, his anger peaking as he stepped forward to confront Yoojin. "Hey, four eyes," he exclaimed, "I told you I show you what being foolish is like."

However, he paused when he caught sight of Jerry positioned beside him, prepared to counteract his move.

Seoahn let out a sigh, observing as each of her friends engaged in a fight.

However, when Seo intervened by jumping on top of Jang Hyun and Gimyung ─ resulting in them kissing each other, she couldn't resist and quickly pulled out her phone to capture a few photos.

"Just in case they need some blackmailing," she chuckled to herself. She perked up as her phone buzzed, seeing an incoming text from Hyungseok.

 She perked up as her phone buzzed, seeing an incoming text from Hyungseok