003

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"UNNIE, IS IT TRUE THAT─" This would be the sixteenth time Sujin had asked Seoahn about the outside world. Poor girl had been living in this hellhole called Cheonliang for years, she didn't even know what Seoul looked like in this present time.

"Sujin, leave our guest alone. She needs to rest too." Seongji spoke from the kitchen which immediately made Sujin apologize. Seoahn smiled softly while petting her head, "It's okay, Seongji. I don't mind answering her questions."

While Seoahn was busy answering Sujin's questions, the Cheonliang family looked back and forth between Seoahn and their teacher. Seongji who noticed their looks, could only furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"Already on a first-name basis, huh?" Miru squint her eyes.

"Don't get me started on last night," LEE HYUNGJAE spoke. "Huh? What happened last night?"

"Teacher and Seoahn noona were talking outside the whole night. Isn't that romantic~" Hyungjae revealed, which made the students let out a surprise gasp.

Seongji stiffens slightly, feeling uncomfortable. "Hey, did you spy on the two of us?" Hyungjae immediately denied it, saying that it was just a coincidence that he got up in the middle of the night to get some water.

Ho Bin let out a sigh while resting his hands behind his head, "Well, if teacher is really into her, who are we to say otherwise? Also, she helped Sujin.. So.." Ho Bin shrugs, a light blush on his cheeks when he glances briefly at Sujin who is busy laughing with Seoahn about something.

"Teacher has a type though~" Miru teased and the rest of Seongji's students chimed in, making the older male feel bashful all of a sudden as he tried to cover it up by looking elsewhere.

"So what? As if you guys have never had an interest in someone before," He huffed before walking outside to continue his work.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, Miru.. You have a crush on someone too, right?" Ho Bin's question was enough to stir another chaos within the teenagers. While they were busy trying to sort it out, Seoahn's uncle who was done with cleaning approached his niece.

"Seoahn, have you eaten yet?"

Seoahn shook her head no, "Seongji is still cooking. I think I'll go and help him," she said while getting up from the ground. She pats Sujin's head before heading out of the house.

A delicious aroma hits her nostrils immediately right after she steps a foot outside. She walked towards Seongji quietly, watching as the male prepared their meals in full concentration.

"I didn't know you could cook," Seoahn said, feeling impressed with what she saw. "I always cook for myself, and for my students," Seongji answers with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Can I help?"

Her question made Seongji grin. How could he say no to that? "Of course."

So for the next few minutes, Seoahn was busy helping the King of Cheonliang to cook for everyone. Cooking with Seongji was fun and she learned a lot of things during their time together. Plus, the male was very patient with teaching her. While Seoahn was too engrossed with her task, Seongji would just stare at her and inspect her face ─ captivated by her features alone.