024

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

“LISTEN TO ME, XIAOLONG,” GIMYUNG addressed the man with a firm tone, applying pressure that threatened to break his leg. "You will never walk again, so just give up already,"

Despite the pain, Xiaolong grits his teeth and responds, "I have no intention of walking away without protecting the girl I love..."

Gimyung paused for a moment, studying his face, "...My apologies for putting you in this state." He forcefully twisted his leg, causing a sickening crack.

Seoahn involuntarily winced at the sound of the bone breaking, still blind from the jacket covering her face.

"I, too, have people to protect," he continued.

“And I'm not fond of showing this side of me in front of a woman... especially the one whom I have taken an interest in..."

He left Xiaolong on the ground and went over to open the door, revealing Vivi as she rushed outside. Tears streaming down her face at the sight of her injured guard dog.

Seoahn removed the jacket from her face, taking in the scene unfolding before her. "How pitiful," she mumbled, her voice barely audible.

Despite Vivi's sobs, she struggled to muster any empathy, given the wealthy girl's abusive use of drugs and the sick cult organization she runs.

Xiaolong let out a bark, and the sound of approaching footsteps filled the air. Seoahn turned around and found herself face-to-face with Seo, who held an umbrella in his grasp.

He cast a glare, eyes filled with anger upon seeing her. "You again, huh?" he seethed.

Seoahn returned his gaze, her eyes narrowing. "You're that weird guy..." she retorted.

He scoffed at her comment, then walked over to where Xiaolong lay on the ground.

Somehow, one thing led to another and she found herself confronting the second body of Hyungseok, who had entered his UI state. "What the hell?" she blurted out. Since she didn't read this part in the manhwa, she was perplexed.

"Run!" Small Hyungseok yelled, just as a kick was aimed at her head. Despite the surprise attack, she swiftly dodged it.

She felt a pair of arms encircling her from behind, quickly pulling her away from where she stood.

Seoahn spun around and found herself in Gimyung's embrace. "Stay here. Let the ones who can fight handle it," he instructed, causing her to almost snort at his words.

Just as Lineman was about to inform them about Seoahn's fighting ability again, both Seo and Gimyung dashed towards UI Hyungseok.

"Shoot, I should've recorded this," she mumbled under her breath, fishing her phone out of her pocket to capture the fight on video.