014

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

PSSTT! SEOAHN! SEOAHN!”

Seoahn's annoyance grew as she heard the boy’s attempt to get her attention from the doorway. With a sigh, she faced him and bluntly remarked, "Ho Bin, I'm literally here. Can't you just walk in and talk to me like a normal person?"

Ho Bin grumbled under his breath before walking over to her table and seating himself opposite her.

"What's up?" Seoahn inquired, piercing her straw into the milk carton before taking a sip. It was the same milk brand that Taehoon had consistently purchased for her back in Gangbuk days.

"There's a new student in the Fashion Department," Ho Bin began. "Apparently, it's a girl."

"Is that so?" Seoahn responded calmly. Curiosity piqued, she continued, "And what about her?"

Ho Bin had just opened his mouth to respond when Seoahn suddenly gasped, her eyes widening. She nearly choked on her milk, causing the boy to scold her lightly as he patted her back. Seoahn's thoughts raced through her mind at lightning speed as realization dawned upon her. ‘I almost forgot about Crystal!’ she silently cursed to herself.

“Umm.. By any means, does she have a bodyguard with her?” Seoahn asked. Ho Bin's gaze shifted to her, a puzzled expression on his face. “You weirdo. Why would she?”

"Just answer the question, you little brat." Seoahn who was growing restless demanded.

"No, she doesn't." Ho Bin scoffed and she let out a sigh of relief upon hearing the answer. “What’s wrong?” He piqued, but Seoahn simply shook her head and patted his shoulder reassuringly.

"Let's head over to the cafeteria," she suggested, "And bring Miru as well. My treat by the way." Ho Bin's face lit up instantly upon hearing the offer of free food. He saluted to her playfully while grinning, "Yes, ma'am!"

He bounded off to his class to find Miru, while Seoahn decided to make her own way to the cafeteria.

As she entered, she spotted a gathering of girls surrounding a figure who seemed to be Crystal.  Seoahn hesitated for a moment, contemplating if she should help her or not. However, the thought of running into Gun again made her stop so she ultimately decided against it.

No way she's going to see him again after whatever the hell he pulled during the festival. Hell naw.

The Cheonliang duo quickly took their seats to relish the food brought by Seoahn, making sure to thank her first before diving in. Meanwhile, Seoahn's eyes were relentlessly drawn to Crystal ─ watching her every move like a hawk.

Her focus though, particularly on the actions of Yui and her minions. They intentionally gave Crystal the food that she disliked, making Seoahn feel bad for not helping.