002

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE SCENERY IN CHEONLIANG WAS so beautiful that it had Seoahn sitting on the ground and staring at nature for a straight hour. The 1st Gen Kings would occasionally glance at her from Seongji's house. Even Seongji's students begin to wonder about the unknown girl.

"Who's that girl?" PARK JEWOO asked Jichang who was sitting nearby.

"That is Mr. Kang's niece."

"Ooh.. Did she also help in the fight?" He asked, now seemingly interested along with the other students.

"She did. She took down one of the most burdensome opponents during our fight." Jichang answered, blowing out smoke from his mouth while watching the girl who had her back facing them.

"Wow! I wanna be friends with her!" KIM MIRU beams which immediately causes an uproar among the students.

Seoahn who was oblivious to the drama behind her, continued to look down at the village. Shimyeong is dead now and she was glad that Ho Bin had his revenge.

Now that everything has been sorted out, she can finally be at peace.

Being suddenly transported into this fictional world was the last thing she thought could happen. But now that she's been given a second chance in life, she wants to treasure this peace as much as she can.

The breeze blows briskly against her skin, sending a comforting feeling to the said girl. Her hair swayed along with the rhythm of nature which gave her comfort.

Before she could close her eyes, her mind suddenly remembered Shimyeong's son. That bit─

"Seoahn~ do you also want ramyeo─ AIGO SHIBAL !" Jaegyeon shrieked when Seoahn suddenly got up from the ground with a panicked look on her face. Jaegyeon's ramyeong spilled all over the soil which made him sob in silence. The 1st Gen Kings and her uncle look at her, now on full alert.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going for a walk."

"But why so suddenly?"

"..I have to meet someone." Her uncle is a bit skeptical at first, but in the end, he lets her. "Return before the sun sets!" He reminded her niece who put up a thumbs up in the air as she ran towards the village.

"What's up with her?" Taesoo asked. He doesn't understand Japanese that much, but he could make out some words.

"She said she's going to meet someone." Jaegyeon frowned at that, "But what if that Lee Jihoon bastard is still in the village? Worst, if the Kojima Brothers are there too!"

"Nah, one of the Kojima brothers is already down."

While Taesoo and Jaegyeon continue to banter back and forth, Seongji's students could only watch the scene in confusion. It's a miracle that even if how loud they're yelling, Gongseob and Seongji are still knocked out.