𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Y/n's Pov

Practice was very long, I assume I will have to start getting used to the fact it's 2-3 hours long.

Most of what we did was just throw balls to the boys for them to hit, I set a couple to them just to get an idea of how they hit.

At the end, I decided to start cleaning, I started picking up the volleyballs from the floor and putting them into the cart.

I rolled the cart back to the storage room and ran into Iwaizumi, I flush nervously, "I'm so sorry." I said quickly as he shook his head, "No don't say sorry, that was my fault, here let me get this cart for you, I should be sorry for the team, they should be the ones cleaning not you!" He said as I flushed again, almost crimson, "No it's fine, really." I said lowly.

"Just let me get this cart for you." He said as I moved out the way for him to grab it "Thank you." I said while bowing, "No problem, if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask." He said as I nodded.

I will hesitate to ask actually.

I decided to grab the broom to sweep the room up, I walk back and forth with the big broom.

Then another player came up to me, it was that Oikawa dude, he seemed very upbeat and happy.

"Hello Y/n-chan, do you mind if I call you that?" He asked as I nodded, a small blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"How come I've never seen you before?" He asked as I shrugged, "I don't know, I've never seen you either." I said quietly as he nodded, "You need to start speaking up a little bit more Y/n-chan, I can barely hear you!" He said which made a small blush creep up on my cheeks out of embarrassment.

"Hey LazyKawa! Stop bothering Y/n, and why don't you do that for her! Stop being so lazy!" I heard Iwaizumi yell out to Oikawa.

"Iwa-Chan! You're so mean!" I heard Oikawa yell out dramatically with a pout, I got a little flustered by the acknowledgement, "U-uh sorry, I can do it m-myself, really." I said as I rushed a little more to finish the job so I could go to the store before it closes.

"No, let me do it!" I hear Oikawa say and he took the broom from me quickly as I almost got knocked over, I quickly caught my balance and heard Oikawa quickly shout, "I'm so sorry Y/n-chan!!" He said quickly as I just put a thumbs up at him.

I'll get used to him at some point.

I shrugged at the thought and gathered my things and then I heard the coach call my name, "Miss Y/n, may you come here for a moment!" I look at him and nod, I walk over to him and he starts chatting again.

"I noticed you're a little bit quiet, I imagine you are pretty nervous for your first day here, you'll get used to the guys at one point, try to get aquatinted with Iwaizumi, he's pretty good at keeping everyone in line, especially Oikawa, whom I can see your having trouble with, I'm sorry about him." He said embarrassed as I smiled at him, "Thank you for the advice, sir." I said as he nodded.

I looked at my watch and got startled by the time, "I appreciate you having me, I-I'll see you tomorrow." I said as he smiled widely, "See you as well young lady!" He said as I lowly smiled back at him and waved.

The coach was super nice, maybe a little bit cocky for sure, but he definitely was better than some coaches... at least to me.

I grabbed my bags and water bottle and started my walk.

It was very peaceful, I had my AirPods in listening to my favorite artist, Y/f/a, and was looking at my phone to see if I missed any texts.

3 text messages and 1 call

1 Notification from: Kiyoko Shimizu

2 Notifications from: Mom<3

Mom:Thank you sweetie! I love you more!
Mom:text me when you get home!

You:I'm on the way to the store right now.

Kiyoko Shimizu:Hey, how was the first day of practice?

You:Pretty good, was super awkward and this one guy named Oikawa was sort of annoying.

I replied to the text messages, the calls were from my mom, she called right in the middle of practice so she was probably asking how it was, I'm not going to return it for now.

The cool air was like heaven for my warm body, since I had to run a little and was a little sweaty from giving the boys sets.

I finally reached the store and took my AirPods out, I went inside and the worker greeted me, I quietly nodded and quickly madey way for the coffee beans.

I decided to get myself a pack of gum as well, since I was out already even though I bought a new pack 3 days ago.

I walk up to self-checkout since I obviously didn't want to have anymore human interaction today.

I paid and walked out of the store, and put my AirPods back in, and it felt like I was in heaven again when I heard the music.

I were scrolling through Pinterest looking at funny memes and vines, chuckling every once in a while.

I got home and quickly went inside, "I'm home!" I shouted and took off my shoes.

I debated if I wanted to eat dinner or take a shower, it was around 9, so I decided to take a shower before eating.

After my shower it was around 9:20 so I went downstairs in plaid pajama pants and a black shirt.

"Hey sweetie! How was your first day! I called you earlier to ask but you didn't answer so I assume you were still there."my mom said as I nodded, "Yes I was, it was good, this one boy was sort of annoying but in a nice way I guess." I said as she nodded at me.

I ate a little bit quicker than usual, pretty hungry since practice was way past my usual dinner time.

After dinner I bid my mom goodnight and I assumed my dad was already asleep since his days are normally started early in the morning.

I brushed my teeth and went to bed, hopefully tomorrow is a little bit better.

1112 words

A/n:
Listening to music rn 😝😝

You already had your first interaction with Oikawa, how do you feel? 🤭🤭