𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/n's Pov

Today was the day of my date with Oikawa and saying I was nervous, was definitely an understatement.

I decided to wear something that wasn't to casual but not to formal.
(Pick out whatever you want, love 😚)

It was around 3:30 and my hands were sweating.

I did my hair and I looked in the mirror before nodding at my appearance.

"Honey! Someone's at the door for you!" I heard my mom say, this is where I started to get real nervous.

"O-okay, coming!" I said as I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

Once I came into view with the door I saw Oikawa with some flowers.

It seemed like he was nervous as well, too which I giggled at the sight.

"Keep her safe!" My mother exclaimed towards Oikawa as he eagerly nodded his head.

"Yes ma'am!" He squeaked as I came up next to my mom.

"I love you, mom." I said to her as she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

"Be careful!" She said as I walked through the door.

I looked up at Oikawa and say him nervously smiling at me.

"Hey," I said to him as he smiled warmly, "Hey." He said.

"O-oh uh here I bought you flowers!" He said as I looked at them in awe.

"Oh that's so sweet! Thank you!" I said as he just nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

He then held his hand out to me, which I gladly took.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask him as he just smirked at me.

"Somewhere." He said to me as I just rolled my eyes playfully.

We started to chat for a while, while we were walking to this 'somewhere'.

Once we reached the place, I looked at it in awe.

It was a picnic that was surrounded by Sakura trees.

"Oh my, you didn't have to do all of this! I just assumed we would go to a restaurant or something, this is so sweet!" I exclaimed as he smiled at me, seeming like all of his nervousness left his body.

I hugged him as I felt him stiffen but soon he gave in and hugged me back.

We pulled away and started to make our way towards the picnic.

We both sat down and looked at each other for a moment.

Oikawa started laughing a little while I started to giggle.

"Okay, eat up, I didn't make this food for nothing!" He said as I looked at the food that had a restaurant name on it.

"So you're saying you cooked all of this?" I asked him sarcastically as he chuckled.