𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Y/n's Pov

After the practice that we had, Coach granted us time to take a shower and relax.

I let out a sigh of relief at this, I was really sweaty and smelly.

Good thing I brought and extra shirt, thank God my pants weren't dirty or smelly.

I decided to take a shower to wash off the sweat and to just relax.

_____

After the shower I decided to grab something to drink and a protein bar.

I decided on a Celsius, knowing they weren't bad, and then I got the protein bar from the other vending machine.

I sit down on a bench and bring my legs up to my chest while going on my phone while eating.

I go on Instagram and look at a couple celebrities to see what I missed.

Nothing much was missed in the Popstar world so I was relieved at that, not wanting something else to think about.

I still sit, eating and just start to think.

Hopefully today's game goes well.

That thought made me start to think about Oikawa and his crazy serves during the mock game from earlier.

Oikawa's team obviously won, probably because of Oikawa, he was definitely good, but no reason to get cocky.

And when he winked at me earlier it caused the same feeling to erupt in my stomach, it's weird, I've never felt this before, so I couldn't place it, I only felt it when I thought of Oikawa.

"Hey Y/n-chan!"

Speak of the devil.

I look over at Oikawa, "Hey," I said to him, as he smiled at me.

"What have you been doing?" He asks me as I just shrug, "I don't know, just going on my phone and eating this protein bar." I said while I held it up as he just nodded, still smiling.

"Coach wants me to rest my Knee until the last round of the game." He said, sighing.

I felt bad for him, it did seem like he cared a lot about playing.

"Well, at least it's better than not being able to play at all." I said while I rubbed his shoulder with my hand comfortingly.

He looked at me and smiled, as a small blush crept up on my face.

I then looked at my watch and saw the time, it was 10:30.

"Hey, we should probably start walking to the gym now." I said to him, while standing up and grabbing duffle bag and jacket.

He then looked at the clock up on the wall and then looked back at me and nodded while smiling.

On our way there it was silent, but not like the awkward silence we usually have, it was peaceful.

But then again, it was weird for it to be silent.

I looked over at Oikawa, noticing his features.