𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/n's Pov

We entered Oikawa's house and it seemed pretty normal.

He led me to his bedroom and I set my bags down, I then sighed.

He looked at me before asking, "what's wrong?" I looked over at him.

"I forgot to pack my clothes, and my gym clothes are all sweaty." I said to him as he just smiled at me.

"Just use my clothes, they might be a little bit too big but that's fine." He said to me as my face turned all shades of red.

He gave me clothes before shooing me into the bathroom to take a shower.

His bathroom seemed normal, I quickly looked at his hair products and saw he used some expensive shampoo and conditioner.

I always wondered what he used to make his hair really soft.

I decided to wash my hair with that stuff to see what it does to my hair.

Once I got out of the shower and put on the pair of black sweatpants and the black T-shirt that he gave me.

It was very awkward in my opinion but I just brushed it off.

I walked out and he smiled at me.

"Hey you used my shampoo and conditioner! That's expensive you know!" He said to me jokingly as I laughed.

"I finally found out your secret." I said to him as he chuckled a little.

"Oh please don't tell everyone!" He said dramatically as I laughed at him.

He was already in his pajamas, which was some alien pajama pants and a white T-shirt.

He patted the side of his bed next to him and I flushed red a little before climbing in his bed.

He wrapped his arms around me as I did the same.

It felt like we wouldn't let go of each other for years, like if we died in that moment that nobody could get us to separate and we would have to be buried together.

The thought was sort of dark but comforting at the same time, I smiled at his touch.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to let you go." He said to me while squeezing his arms tighter around me, not to tight to where I would stop breathing, but enough to where I would be able to not escape his touch.

We soon fell asleep in the position and I felt the safest I've ever felt.

________

I woke up randomly at 3:24 in the morning, I blinked my eyes groggily as I realized I was still cuddled up with Oikawa.

He was sleeping and drooling a little as he slept, I lightly giggled at the sight, he seemed so relaxed.

This was actually my favorite expression of his, even though he can't really make it without falling asleep.

I started to just move his hair around a little bit, it felt fluffy and soft, due to his shampoo and conditioner.