𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Timeskip to Thursday😭

Y/n's Pov

It was Thursday night practice and today I especially had loads of energy.

I remembered I have to run up to the front office to pick up the jackets for the team so I quickly do that after changing.

I see the secretary lady and I smile at her while she returns the smile.

"Hello Miss, is there something I can help you with?" She asks me while just smile and nod, "Yes ma'am, I am wondering if the boys volleyball team jackets came in?" I asked her as she smiled and nodded at me.

And then she looked confused for a moment, "Why do you need their jackets?" She asked me as I got a little bit flushed at the embarrassment of not telling her, "O-oh, sorry, I-I am the manager, in training, for the team and the coach wanted me to pick them up." I said as she then smiled at me.

"Oh okay, no worries dear I was just making sure." She said as I let out a sigh of relief and she then picks up a bag and hands it to me.

"These should be it, is that all you need?" She asked me as I nodded and she smiled at me.

We bid each other goodbye and I went off to the gym.

_____

I was about 4 minutes late for practice and everyone was stretching as I went over to coach Nebutaru and handed him the jackets.

"Here are the jackets for the team, sorry for being a little late, I had to change and then run to go pick them up." I said while rubbing the back of my neck embarrassedly.

He just smiled at me, "I understand, thank you Y/n." He said and then he called the team over to give them their jackets.

Everyone was excited and cheering.

Once the jackets were dispersed, everyone stayed there and coach looked at me.

Then he asked, "Iwaizumi can you go get it?" As Iwa nodded and ran over to the bleachers to grab a bag.

When he came back he gave it to Coach and everyone was looking at him and back at me.

I was confused and coach then said, "Y/n, these past couple days have told me a lot about you, your determination, Independence, Humbleness, and kindness have all brought me to the question, 'should I make you our manager?' And today it finally hit me, the answer to that question." He said, then gestured me to open the bag.

I opened it and saw a pair of Aoba Johsai sweatpants, shirt, and Jacket that had a circle saying the letter 'M'.

I smile at this and he says, "Welcome to the team, Y/n!" And I just smile again at him and quietly say, "Thank you, this means a lot to me."

Everyone else was super excited, jumping up and celebrating.

It was sort of embarrassing not going to lie, and I definitely had the color crimson on my face, but I was still grateful for the time they took out of their practice to do this for me.

_____

After practice, Oikawa ran up to me.

"Hey y/n-chan! I didn't get to say it to you personally yet, but congratulations!" He said as I smiled at him.