𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞

Y/n's Pov

Butterflies.

That's all I'm feeling at the moment as I'm getting my makeup done, Butterflies from excitement and nervousness.

After the artist finishes with my makeup, she smiles at me.

"You look so beautiful!" She said as I smiled warmly at her.

"Thank you for all you've done for me, I'm beyond grateful!" I said to her as she smiled back at me.

"Well, it seems you need to go get your hair done real quick and then off with your big day!" She said to me as she led me to where the hair part of the salon was.

I sat down in the chair and the lady started on her work.

________

Once that was done, it was time to start heading towards the place where the wedding would be held at.

I was fidgeting and biting my nails until Kiyoko quickly grabbed my hand and lowered it slowly.

"Calm down." She stated calmly as I sighed.

"How do I do that? What if I mess up, or what if I trip!" I said, listing all the different horrific possibilities that could happen.

"What if you just strut in there calmly and do everything right, of course people make mistakes sometimes so if you do, that's okay." She said to me comfortingly as I sighed but then let out a soft smile.

"Thank you, Kiyoko." I said to her while I hugged her and started to tear up a little bit.

She started to shush me and rubbed my back comfortingly.

Soon, we arrived at the place where the wedding would be.

It was at the place where me and Oikawa's first date was, it was surrounded by Sakura Trees and it was overall just stunning.

I looked around in awe.

I then got into the tent I was supposed to be in while everyone did last minute touch ups on myself and themselves.

Soon the ceremony started and I looked out the tent nervously.

I saw the flower girl walk down the aisle.

I decided to choose Kiyoko and Tanaka's little girl as my flower girl since she was just like her father so she was perfect for the job.

I smiled as she threw the flowers everywhere and giggled as she twirled a couple times.

I smiled and soon Kiyoko whispered in my ear, "Your turn." I sighed before getting the courage to walk out of the tent.

I started walking down the, "Aisle", quote on quote.

I looked at Oikawa and saw him tearing up, I smiled softly at the sight and soon enough I was right in front of the teary eyed boy.

I smiled softly at him and had to resist the urge to kiss him.

The priest started to start saying the things he's supposed to say.
(Guys I have no idea what they say, I don't pay attention in weddings, okay?😭)

"You may now kiss the bride." I heard him say, and Oikawa wasted no time and kissed me as he dipped me back.

Fireworks.

The same feeling I've always felt when kissing my beloved.

I smiled into the kiss as I heard everyone, "aww" and some of the kids gag in disgust.

Soon enough, he let me back up and we stopped kissing.

We both smiled at each other like kids who just won the lottery.

"Well, now I can officially call you my wife." He said to me as I smiled at him.

"Okay, Husband." I said to him teasingly as he smiled back and pecked me on the lips again.

________

At the reception, after everyone was done eating and chatting.

The music started to play, the first song was, "lover." By Taylor swift.

I smiled at Oikawa as he held his hand out to me and we both danced to the song, everyone else grabbed their loved ones and danced with them.

Me and Oikawa put our foreheads together as we were dancing and I spoke to him.

"I have one more surprise for you." I said to him as he smirked slightly at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? And what is that?" He asked me as I just smiled softly.

"I'm pregnant." I said to him as his jaw dropped.

The music stopped and he stood there in shock and soon enough crushed me into a hug.

I hugged him back and squealed.

He pulled back excitedly and started jumping around shouting.

"I'm going to be a dad!"

I couldn't help but smile, I was happy, I was going to have a family, I married my first love, and I just couldn't get any happier.

________

Me and Oikawa were sitting on the concrete stairs outside of the reception building.

He wanted to have some alone time with me for a moment before going back in to dance.

He looked over at me and I quickly made eye contact with him and smiled softly while squeezing his hand.

"I think I am the happiest man on earth." He said to me as I let out a soft laugh.

"It's true! I had the best day ever, I have the best wife, I am going to have a family! How could it get even better?" He asked me as I smiled softly at him.

"I have no idea." I said to him with a soft laugh as he looked at me, I looked back at him and admired his features.

We put our foreheads together and smiled softly at each other for a while.

"I love you." He said to me and I smiled at him.

"I love you too."

935 words

A/n:
And that's a wrap everybody 😝

I might post some other posts of you being pregnant or him being a dad or something, I don't yet since I'm working on other stories as well 😉😉