𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Y/n's Pov

I walked into the gym and see that it is almost the end of the first set.

Aoba Johsai seemed like they weren't doing well.

I put my jacket on, seeing as how I was shivering.

I was just left to watch the game, until coach told me to get Oikawa.

_____

Oikawa's Pov

Lots of girls fell for me.

I'm not meaning that in a "Oh I'm so hot, every girl loves me." Way, I'm more saying it in a, "If a lot of girls love me, then why am I falling for the one that doesn't?" Way.

It's sort of confusing.

After Y/n left to go watch the game, I couldn't help but feel disappointed.

But what made everything better was that she took time out of her day to talk to me and make sure I was doing okay.

Which caused the familiar butterflies to enter my stomach.

What was this girl doing to me?

I wonder to myself, while waiting.

I decided to go onto my phone and just see what I missed.

1 missed message from: Iwa-Chan

Iwa-Chan:Dude we are literally being slaughtered this first set.

Oikawa:Aww are you saying you need me to be able to win, Iwa, don't make me blush.🤭

Iwa-Chan:Shut up, shitty-Kawa.

I put my phone down after he texted that.

Maybe I am cocky.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, please come here." I hear coach Nebutaru say, I nod at him, listening to his orders.

I walk over to him and he shakes his head, disappointed.

"We are not doing well, Karasuno definitely has lived up to their word when they said that they have advanced." He said to me as I nodded.

"I think it's time to let Oikawa come out." He said to me as nodded, flushing a little at the Setters name.

Why is this happening?

I leave the gym and start heading towards the lounge room.

I knock on the door again, and hear another "come in!" A little happier this time, I smiled at that.

I open the door to face Oikawa, "It's your time to shine." I said to him as he smiled at me.

We both walked out the door, we had comfortable silence and when we made it to the main doors of the gym.

I stopped a couple of feet before the door and Oikawa noticed and stopped and looked behind him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as I walked up to him.