Last stall on the left

2nd POV:
"Welcome freshmen's, I'm sure you're all bummed to be back in school" the teacher greets the classroom. "WELL SO AM I! 500 WORDS: WHAT YOU DID OVER YOUR SUMMER VACATION" he then yells at the class. Everyone immediately started writing on their papers, including you.

You wrote down your name, grade and essay title. But before you could write anything more, someone interrupts you.
"Psst, McFist jr, Cunningham won't let me copy off him, so let me copy of you" the boy who you know as Howard Weinerman whispers to you. "Howard you can't copy off her either, you didn't even have the same summer as her!" the boy sitting behind you, and who you know as Randy Cunningham tells him.

Suddenly a shoe was thrown in their direction and hit Howard in the back of his head. "NO TALKING!" the teacher barked. You smirked as Howard rubs his head and you went back to writing your essay. However, there was one key part of your summer that you made sure to leave out.

~Flashback~

You walked into your room with a bag of rabbit food in hand. But you stop dead in your tracks when you see the shadow of someone in your room. You roughly see the head of some guy in a hat before he disappears off your balcony completely.

You dropped the bag you were holding and race to the balcony. But when you looked over the edge you didn't see anyone. You then scan the garden with your eyes and still didn't see anyone. "That was strange!" you mumble to yourself. But then you notice that on your desk was a golden box with the logo of a red backwards six on it. Curiously, you walked over and opened it.

As soon as you did that, a pool of golden light flooded out. After your eyes adjusted to the brightness you saw a book with a note on top of it. "The Spirt Nomicon" you read out as you picked up the book.

(A/n: The book looks a lot like Randy's, except the logo in the middle is half a mask and it's gold, not green)

You then notice something else in the box so you set the book down and picked up the next note. "You are the Spirit Ninja!" it said. "What•the•juice!" you gasp as you dropped the note and held up the mask. You had obviously heard of the Ninjas of Norrisville. But you never actually expected to become one of them.

Something inside of you was telling you to try it on, so you held it against your face and tied the ends together at the back. But then suddenly you were lifted into the air and bunch of black and red ribbons surrounded your body. You then landed on the floor and when you opened your eyes you saw you were now wearing a female ninja suit.

 You then landed on the floor and when you opened your eyes you saw you were now wearing a female ninja suit

(A/n: this is what it looks like)

You ran over to your wall mirror to get a better look at yourself. Your hair was now tied back into a (pony tail/bun/plait) by a red ribbon. You also had a red scarf around your neck. "This is so honking bruce!" you exclaim.

Suddenly you felt a strong powerful feeling like you could do anything. You then did a perfect backflip and kicked the air. You continued to do flips, punches and kicks until you then use your scarf to grab an object off your desk. You pulled it towards you before punching it in mid air. The only problem is that it shattered into a million pieces after you did that. "Err, oops" I mutter as you stare down at the broken pieces. "Oh well" you then shrug.