So you think you can stank

2nd POV:

"Come on, move it!" a boy grunts as he shoves past Randy. "Howard, I have a nagging suspicion we may still be faceless freshman here at Norrisville High" Randy tells Howard as another guy shoves past them. "What are you talking about, they love me at this school. Hence my awesome nickname, the watch out kid" Howard says. "Watch out kid!" a girl scoffs as she bumps into him. "You're not the watch out kid, they're saying "watch out kid"!" Randy explains. "Oh then-yeah we're 100% faceless" Howard sulks.

You then walk past the boys and someone bumps into you. "Move it los-oh sorry (y/n)!" the kid then apologises. You simply ignored the kid and carried on walking. "How come she doesn't get to be a faceless freshman!" Howard complains. "Howard she's McFists daughter, everyone in school knows who she is" Randy replies.

As you make your way to your locker you notice a long line of students that were either in costume or holding an instrument etc. "What's going on here?" you thought to yourself.
Suddenly the hallway screens turn on and shows a live episode of Heidi Weinerman me-cast. "Hey peeps it's your best BFF Heidi, status update! Due to the fact that my judges have decided to try out for the talent show instead of judging it like promised-"

"Yes, we broke a promise!" Bash cheers as he fist bumps his friend. "I now only one judge, which means auditions are postponed indefinitely" Heidi informs.
Everyone whines in disappointment and a sad trombone is played. "Huh, I wonder who the other judge is?" you ask yourself as you grab what you need out of your locker.

"Oh yeah, I signed you up to be one of the judges" Bash then points at you. "WHAT! Bash why would you do that?!" you exclaim. "Ha, I signed my stepsister up to something she doesn't want to do" he laughs before fist bumping his friend again. You growl and slam your locker shut in frustration as he runs off.

"That's it! Howard we're going to judge the talent show" Randy turns to his friend. "Judging stupid, I give that idea a one out of ten" Howard scoffs. "Come on everyone knows that judges are the real stars, if we get our judge-on-proper everyone will know our names" Randy reassures.
"Watch out kid!" they both then get shoved into lockers. "I'm in; even though I know the real reason you want to do this is because (y/n) is the other judge" Howard says.

~Time skip~

"Sup it's your girl Heidi me-casting live from the auditorium where my super sweet little brother and his best friend Andy-"

"Randy, names Randy, known you my whole life" Randy corrects her. "And (y/n) McFist have agreed to judge the talent show auditions, yay!" she continues. "I never agreed to this" you mumble under your breath. You heard Heidi mumble something to Howard but you didn't care what it was.

"Judges, this is so bruce!" Randy exclaims. He and Howard then do this really long hand shake gesture. "I'm thinking we run the old nice judge, mean judge" he then tells Howard. "I'm listening" Howard replies intrigued. "No, no that's it. I'm the nice judge and you're the mean judge" says Randy. "Why can't I be the nice judge?" Howard then asks.

They were silent for a second before they bursted out laughing. "I thought you were serious for a second" Randy chuckles. "Oh I am such a jerk" Howard agrees. The two of them continued laughing while you roll your eyes.

"But what about McFist jr?" Howard then asks. "First of all, I've told you a million times to stop calling me McFist jr!" you remark. "But when I say McFist it sounds like I should be talking to McFist himself" Howard defends. "So it just makes more sense to call you McFist jr" he shrugs. You knew there was no changing his mind on that, but it still annoyed you.

"Second of all, I don't think that your nice judge, mean judge routine makes sense as there are three judges" you tell them. Randy thought for a moment. "Well how about I be the nice judge, Howard be the mean judge, and you be the judge that gives her honest opinion no matter what" he suggests. "Fine" you say dully.