Chapter 24: Brother Lin turns out to be good at this

When Lin Yinquan was going to work, Han Qiyu stopped him, "Brother, I'm so bored at home alone. Can I go to the company with you?"

Lin Yinquan looked at him. With such a pitiful appearance, he couldn't bear to refuse, "Go back to your room first and get some thick clothes, and then pack some snacks to take with you. I'm afraid you'll get bored staying there."

"Okay, I'll go right away." Han Qiyu returned in his wheelchair. In the room, I took a coat and scanned up and down the snack shelves, picked up a row of Wangzi and packed some dried tofu and chicken feet.

Lin Yinquan, who was in the living room, put the things on the sofa, walked into the kitchen, washed the fruits, made a glass of juice, added ice cubes to it and poured it into a thermos. He also washed some fruits and packed them in disposable packaging boxes.

After installing it, I didn't forget to open the refrigerator and took out some frozen lychees, blueberries and chestnuts and put them into the ice box.

Looking at the bag he was carrying, Han Qiyu was a little curious, "Brother, what do you have in this? It looks heavy."

"I prepared some fruits and juice for you."

"Brother Lin, you are so kind. "

Han Qiyu went over to see what he liked to eat, and immediately put the account he had just made out of his mind.

Sitting in Mr. Lin's Wuling Hongguang again, Mr. Han fastened his seat belt skillfully and leaned against the passenger seat, eating the ice chestnuts that Mr. Lin had peeled in advance and looking at the man driving the car very comfortably.

When the car drove onto the avenue, the sun shone in from the car window and fell on Lin Yinquan's face. Han Qiyu said lazily: "Brother Lin, the side of your face is shining under the sun. It's quite beautiful. Yes."

After saying that, he took out his mobile phone and took a picture.

Lin Yinquan's ears felt a little hot, and he turned to look at him and replied lovingly, "What you said makes me feel like Ultraman."

"Brother Lin, don't humiliate yourself, that's light! You're just sunshine. It's shining on your face, how dare you compare with Ultraman, Brother Lin, you're crazy."

Young Master Han's tone was shocked, and his exaggerated expression made Mr. Lin laugh angrily.

"It seems that I can't compare to the light in your heart?" Lin Yinquan said as he turned the steering wheel, the eyes on the bridge of his nose reflected blue light.

"Brother Lin, what do you say?"

"I'd better not humiliate myself. I can't compare with the eldest young master."

Listening to his resentful tone, Han Qiyu chuckled and teased, with a long tail tone. He smiled playfully:

"Brother Lin can still fight for it, just in case one day we can compete."

Lin Yinquan glanced at him, the smile in his eyes was about to overflow, and the corners of his mouth were raised high.

There will be a day!

He was in a good mood and drove steadily towards the company with his little prince.

Parked the car at the place, got out of the car first and walked to the front passenger door to open the door. Lin Yinquan stretched out his hand, "Grab my hand when Xiaoyu comes down."

"I can do it myself at such a low height, Brother Lin, you You don’t need to help me, why don’t you go and take out the wheelchair from the trunk first.”