Chapter 43 Mr. Lin's little thoughts

The kid glanced at Han Qiyu and then at his father, who was walking with a straight face on the shore, and ran over with the snacks.

Lin Yinquan looked at Han Qiyu who was smiling happily and stretched out his hand to scratch his nose. "If you let go of his child a little later, his father will come and beat him."

Han Qiyu stretched out his foot and gently touched his leg . He kicked up and said, "It's not up to you. Who told you to buy things so slowly? I told you to come back early."

"Baby, I didn't delay even one minute. I was so wronged." Lin Yinquan felt aggrieved. She looked at him blankly, as if she was hurt and pitiful.

Han Qiyu leaned over and kissed him on the face, "Okay, okay, let's go there and play for a while." He pointed to the yacht surfing on the sea.

"Okay, give me the things, I'll carry them." Lin Yinquan took the things in his hand and led him towards the other side.

There are many people on the beach, and there are people on the shore and in the sea.

The two of them held hands and walked toward the pier on the other side, walking among the crowd. Occasionally, someone would look at them twice when they saw them holding hands.

Most people still only care about themselves, no one will pay attention to other people, they will take a glance and then look away.

After successfully surfing the yacht towards the deep sea, Han Qiyu stood on it and watched the waves. He quickly hid behind Lin Yinquan and pushed him forward to shield himself from the sea water coming towards his face.

Lin Yinquan smiled and pinched his ears, "You are quite smart."

Han Qiyu chuckled and buried his head in his clothes.

Lin Yinquan said it all but protected him behind him. The man driving the boat was an older brother in his 30s. He had been exposed to wind and sun while working at sea all year round, and his skin was a bit dark.

Looking at their every move, the two brothers felt that they didn't look like two brothers, so he said with a smile, "You two look like a couple, you have a good relationship."

Lin Yinquan replied to him, "Thank you for the compliment, brother. We are a couple."

His generous reply made the eldest brother who was driving the boat stunned for a moment, and then he quickly reacted and praised with his finger: "Yes, a man should be a man, and your partner is not bad looking either. "Hey, you two seem to be a match made in heaven."

The eldest brother couldn't help but praise him, and Lin Yinquan smiled and chatted with him after hearing his words.

It took them more than half an hour to walk twice on the sea.

When they arrived at the shore, the eldest brother gave them some crabs and fish that he fished from the net. Lin Yinquan pushed it away for a while, but then he saw the people behind him staring eagerly at one of the beautiful little ones. turtle.

Finally, his hand relaxed and he accepted it, and the big brother who drove the boat smiled and attracted other guests.

Young Master Han took the opportunity to take out his mobile phone and scanned the QR code he wore, and paid him 1,000 yuan.

Then he took Lin Yinquan and ran away.

Lin Yinquan breathed a sigh of relief after knowing that he had given the money. There was no sound notification of the payment code of the sailing brother. He did not know that the two of them had paid, and he waved to them generously.