Chapter 54 Zhao Zhao's online dating situation

Zhao Zhao found an excuse and quickly hung up the phone, not even daring to mention the party at night.

When Han Qiyu saw him like this, his face turned dark instantly.

He just wanted to blow him up, but he didn't expect him to talk nonsense again.

Do you really want to find a partner?

Impressed!

Young Master Han dialed the phone back directly, and found that the other party had been on the front line and couldn't get through, and he almost laughed out loud.

This guy is so audacious. How can he be a father if he can't teach him a lesson?

Han Qiyu drove the car bought by Mr. Lin to Zhao Zhao's house to block him. Zhao Zhao lived alone outside. He must go to see his parents when he got home.

Han Qiyu had the password for the door of Zhao Zhao's house, so he sat openly in the living room and waited.

The place where Zhao Zhao lives is an apartment, which is only about 60 square meters and has two floors. A cleaning lady usually comes to clean the room regularly. Even though he has been out for a long time, the room is still spotless.

Han Qiyu was sitting on the sofa, watching videos, with a faint smile on his lips.

Watching the time on the phone getting closer and closer, I sneered in my heart.

He wanted to see what kind of liar this guy had met this time.

It wasn't that Han Qiyu thought Zhao Zhao was too stupid, the main reason was that the guy had a gay group looking for a partner, and many people there knew he was rich. The guy had been deceived several times and still refused to change his mind.

Later, he switched to short videos and began to be the sponsor of those muscular men. He also joined some random groups. He was even hung up by those disgusting narcissists who complained and insulted him behind his back, saying that he was mentally ill and disgusting. .

Han Qiyu simply hated iron.

After all, he has always regarded Zhao Zhao as his son. Wouldn't he be angry that his son is so stupid?

Zhao Zhao, who has another father:...I...bastard!

Sure enough, after about five or six minutes, Zhao Zhao hummed a little tune and opened the door with his fingerprint. He opened the door and put on his slippers. Then he happily walked towards the sofa and looked up...

Damn it, why did he... Mom, someone is walking towards me!

The most important thing is that it looks familiar.

Zhao Zhao subconsciously opened the door and prepared to run. Han Qiyu had already noticed that he was back the moment he opened the door. He quickly quickened his pace and reached out to grab his clothes.

Zhao Zhao quickly looked back at him with a smile, "My brother, why didn't you say anything when you came? I said why is it so cool at home? As soon as I walked in, I felt chilly all over. So you are here."

Sensing that Han Qiyu The smile on his face was too bright, and he quickly added, "Thank you for fearing that I would suffer, and for coming to my house to help me turn on the air conditioner. You are indeed my good brother. Don't worry, I will definitely wait for you to get married." I'll give you a big red envelope."

Han Qiyu looked at him and clicked his tongue twice, "Then I thank you. By the way, why did you see me running away?"

"Where did I run away? I just wanted to go out and see if I was okay. I'm hallucinating, brother, I really miss you. I haven't seen you for such a long time, but you are still as handsome as ever." After saying the disgusting words, I wanted to hug him hypocritically.