Chapter 58 Young Master Han is a guard-breaking man

They drove towards their destination. When they opened the door and walked in, they found that many people had already arrived. The private room that was noisy just now was completely silent.

Zhao Zhao beat them to the punch and said, "I was chatting with you just now. You're finally here. The seat next to me is reserved for you. You sit here."

Several other people looked at the man next to Han Qiyu . Two eyes.

They looked at each other and asked with their eyes: Who is this? Why do you feel like you don't know them?

Han Qiyu reached out and took Lin Yinquan's hand, stepped forward and smiled at them, "Let me introduce to you my partner Lin Yinquan."

? ? ?

Li Ze raised an eyebrow at his brother, and Gu Longyan shook his head slightly, indicating that he didn't know either.

However, Zhao Zhao was the first to greet him very enthusiastically, "Hello, I am Zhao Zhao, Han Qiyu's little boy."

"Hello, Lin Yinquan."

Han Qiyu introduced all the people who had arrived, and Lin Yinquan followed them. He said hello and then sat down next to Han Qiyu.

Everyone in their circle is a smart person, and they certainly won't embarrass Lin Yinquan even though they knew it was Young Master Han who brought someone here for the first time and named his boyfriend.

Soon they started chatting, and by the way, they also talked about some fresh topics so that Lin Yinquan could also participate.

"If I had known that Qiqi was going to bring someone with me today, I would have brought your sister-in-law with me."

"When did Brother Ze find his sister-in-law? He didn't even bring her for me to see." Zhao Zhao looked at them in surprise.

Several other people looked at him with smiles and joked, "I'm already engaged. Now everyone in our group except you and Lao Bai has a partner."

Zhao Zhao coughed lightly, blinked and showed off: "I I'm also single, but I didn't bring it with me. I'll bring it to you

some other time." Han Qiyu kicked him under the table and motioned him to calm down with his eyes.

The other people couldn't sit still, "You're so secretive. It seems like the only one in our group is Lao Bai. Lao Bai hasn't come yet. I guess he came last."

They said. The old Bai in his mouth was Bai Tunan. About half an hour later, he arrived late.

As soon as he entered the door, he first glanced at Han Qiyu. The ice in his eyes suddenly melted and he smiled gently at him. Then he turned his attention to the others and raised a polite smile at the corner of his mouth. "Sorry, I just attended a party." The drinking party has just ended, so I'll punish myself with one drink."

After saying that, he put the two bottles of good wine in his hands on the table, walked to one of the empty seats and sat down.

Seeing the wine on the table, everyone joked: "As expected of Mr. Bai, this wine is bright. I have only seen it in my old man's wine cabinet. The old man hid it like a treasure. I didn't even dare to move." If you move, Mr. Bai will get two bottles."

"Look, who are we, Old Bai?"

"That's not true."

A group of people complimented Bai Tunan. They have been in love since they were young, but when they grow up and inherit the family business, they will still have their own little thoughts, and they will praise those who live well.