Chapter 9

"What the hell are you doing here Perrie?" Perrie ran towards Zayn and hugged him "I came to see you, Of course!"

Niall frowned "C'mon Harry,Lets leave them alone and go to another store" He pulled Harry with him and if he looked back for 1 second he would have saw a jealous look on Zayn.

"How did you know where I was Perrie? I didn't even tell you I was gone" Perrie giggled "I asked your mom silly" Damn it! Zayn cursed in his head, Don't get him wrong, He loves Perrie

But at the moment he was starting to fall for Niall, But then Harry and Perrie had to come along!

"Yay!" Zayn faked cheered "Was that a fake cheer?" Perrie asked "No!" Zayn quickly took Perrie's hand and went out of the store.

"Where are you going to stay at?" She twirled her hair "I was thinking, I can stay with you"

Zayn sighs "Fine, I guess" She squeals "Yay!" and she kisses him "Thanks Zaynie,I love you!" 

Out of the corner of his eye he can see Niall and Harry coming towards them "I love you too" Zayn didn't want to say it , especially since Niall was there.

"Hey guys, we should go eat , Little Nialler is hungry" Harry ruffles Niall's hair "Oh , yeah sure" 

They all decide to go to Nandos , Since it is Niall's favorite restaurant "NANDOS!!!!!!!!" Niall shouted when he entered Nandos, Every single person turned to look at him.

"Here, Go order" Harry gave Niall money "Ok!" He happily skipped to the counter "Hi what can I get for you?"

"Can I get 4 orders of peri peri chicken and 4 fries with 4 sodas?" The lady nodded "Will that be it?" 

"Hey guys! do you guys want anything?" Niall shouted "Yes I want.......and Perrie wants......and Harry wants......"

"Ok will that be it?" Niall nodded and gave her the money

20 minutes later the food was ready and Niall went to go get the food "Woah Nialler, Are you going to eat that all?" Niall nodded "Yep and you can't have some because I am not sharing!" and he continued stuffing his face.

An hour later they finally leave "I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to eat that all!" Harry exclaimed "I don't lie when it comes to food"

"Yeah whatever" Perrie rolled her eyes "Bitch" Niall muttered under his breath "What did you call me?!?" Perrie turned around "Oh I wasn't talking to you I was talking to this dog!" Niall pointed to the dog

"Because female dogs are called bitch" Niall lied saying he didn't call Perrie a bitch "Niall.." Zayn glared at Niall and took Perrie to who knows where

"God she's such a bitch!" Harry said and Niall laughed really loud, Which made Zayn turn around to look at them, He felt jealous,Jealous that he can't make Niall laugh like that but Harry can.

"What's wrong Zaynie?" Perrie asked "Nothing, Just tired that's all" Perrie nodded "Maybe we can go back to the hotel and have some...you know..fun" She put her hands on Zayn's chest, rubbing his chest

"Fine" She clapped her hands and they made their way to the hotel, During sex Perrie's moans were too loud , That they couldn't here Niall and Harry entering Zayn's hotel room

"Zayn!" Niall gasped

__________________________________________________-

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY GUYS! COMMENT? VOTE?