Chapter 12

"You don't find it weird that we just met and we are already dating?" Sean asked Niall "Nah,well kind of....but I think it was almost like love at first sight" Sean nods in agreement and stands up and starts walking.

"Where are you going?" Niall says in a worried tone "No where......where do you live?" Sean stops and turns to look at Niall "Follow me....why do you want to know where I live?" Sean shrugs "Since we are dating, I think it would be a good idea to know about each other"

"Oh yeah, so you want to meet my family?" Sean nods "Yep!" Niall silently wishes that Zayn won't be home because if Zayn is home shit is about to go down!

"Who do you live with?" Sean asks "I live with my dad and step mum and step sisters and......step brother" Niall half mutters and whispers the step brother part.

"Why did you whisper the last part?" Sean say confused "No reason....it's just that my step brother isn't the nicest person you will meet remember I told you about him and how he doesn't love me"

"Oh c'mon! He can't be that bad! Now c'mon let's go in and meet your family" Niall nods and opens the door "Dad! Tricia! I am home and I brought someone with me and I would like for you guys to meet him!"

Tricia and Bobby come down the stairs "Niall...oh who's this?" Tricia says confused "Mum this is Sean....my boyfriend" Tricia's jaw drops then she says "Oh my! Since when?"

"Today" Tricia squeals "Welcome to the family son" Bobby says and shakes Sean's hand  

"ZAYN! HONEY COME DOWN AND MEET SOMEONE!" Niall's face turns pale , oh no Zayn's home and he is about to meet his boyfriend!

Zayn is going to kill him! "COMING!" Zayn shouts as he comes down the stairs "who's this?" Zayn says pointing at Sean

"Zayn meet Sean....Niall's boyfriend" Zayn's eyes widen "NIALL'S BOYFRIEND?!?" Zayn shouts "Zayn calm down" Tricia rubs his back "how do you expect me to calm down?!?" Zayn says turning red and eyes turning from honey brown to pitch black

"You!" he says pointing to Niall and Niall gulps "M-Me?" Niall stutters out scared "Yes you! Come here!" Zayn says and Niall gulps and follows him upstairs

Once he enters Zayn's room he is slammed into the wall "what the he'll?!?" Zayn says "How could you!" He slams Niall into the wall again "Just yesterday you told me you loved me! And now you have a boyfriend?!?"

"You slut! You made me feel like you truly loved me! And what about Paris! Don't tell me it meant nothing to you!" he screams in Niall's face "Zayn.....you have a girlfriend! I'm not going to be waiting around for you! I have to move on! and like you said...were stepbrothers and it's wrong for us to date"

With that said he walks out the door and goes downstairs "I'm sorry about that Sean.....I warned you about them...anyways my step sisters aren't home so you will meet them later and don't worry they aren't mean"

Upstairs Zayn couldn't help but think how he is going to make Sean's life a living hell, Zayn laughs evilly "Prepare yourself for tomorrow cause your going to pay for taking my Nialler away from me!"