Chapter 14

"Where could Zayn be?" Niall asked himself as he paced around his room, He went to go ask Zayn why he was being a prick to Sean but the raven haired lad wasn't in his room.

Zayn has been gone for almost 3 hours now!  He has no idea where he could have gone! He didn't even know he left! He doesn't want to tell Bobby or Tricia that Zayn is gone because then the whole house would go mad!

Suddenly Niall hears a tap on his window, Which gives him a fright! once Niall looks at who tapped on his window he opens the window and the person walks in.

Niall slaps him on the head "Where have you been?!?" Zayn rubs his head "None of your business!" Zayn spats "If you don't tell me, I will tell our parents you left the house!" Niall threatens but he won't actually tell.

"God you're such a fucking tattletale!" Zayn spats and pushes Niall on the bed "Where were you?" Niall demanded

"At Perrie's" Zayn simply replied "Doing what?" Niall raised an eyebrow "God you're nosy!" Zayn yelled at Niall "Doing.what." Niall got up from the bed, But was pushed back down by Zayn "Oww! why do you keep pushing me?!" 

"Here you go again with the questions!" Zayn rolled his eyes "Well, What were you doing with Perrie?" Niall asked impatiently "Uhhhh! Stop!" Zayn yelled

"What's going on in here?" Tricia asked as she walked in the door "Nothing" They both said "Were you to fighting?" She asked looking between the two "No" They once again said at the same time.

"Ok, Well don't fight" She said as she walked out "That was close!" Zayn sighed "What were you doing with Perrie?" Niall asked again

"What were you doing with Sean?" Zayn smirks "That makes no sense..You know what we did because you were there" Niall says with a frown 

"Fine same thing you and Harry did in Paris" With that Zayn walks out of the room and into his room, Niall thinks about what Zayn just said, Then it comes to him "THEY FUCKED!" 

This shouldn't be hurting him, He has Sean! Why does he have pain in his heart?!? Oh yeah that's right you're in love with Zayn. But that's wrong! But it feels right!

"I can't believe you!" Niall shouts at Zayn once he enters his room "What exactly can't you believe?" Zayn looked up from his laptop. "That you had sex with Perrie!" 

"She's my girlfriend! I have the right too!" Zayn spat "But why?" Niall asked with a frown "It almost seems to me like you're jealous!" Zayn said with a cocky smirk "N-No, I'm N-not! You look jealous of Me and Sean!" Niall accused 

"Oh yeah and that's why you're stuttering and me? ME?!? Hahaha!" Zayn laughed "Never!" Niall raised an eyebrow 

"That's not what it looked like at dinner tonight!" Niall laughed and Zayn glared "Fine, We're both jealous!" Zayn muttered and Niall agreed "So what do we do?"

"Niall do you have a crush on me?" Zayn asked "What no! Nev-Ok fine yes!" Niall admitted "Do you have a crush on me Zayn?" Zayn looked up "Yes" 

"So what do we do?" Niall once again asked "We date!"

"WHAT?!?"

_______________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! so comment? vote? and what do you guys think will happen next? and also for me to update the next chapter, I need to get 10 votes and 5 comments...Sorry but I am doing this to almost all my stories...it's because I feel like I don't have any readers cause I hardly get any feedback...sorry

Also..........................HAPPY ONE DIRECTION DAY!  3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PARTY AND PARTY AND PARTY (got that from union j the chat roulette challenge) video is on the side!