Chapter 23

So this chapter is dedicated to @anncatriastyles her comment read : omg it's so amazing i love it please update more more im so excited for the next chapter

_________________________________________________________________

Niall couldn't believe on how well Louis plan had worked! The boy was a genius! If only he could have taken a picture of Zayn's face, His face was priceless! He was filled with anger and jealousy. Although an evil glimpse in his eyes kinda of made Niall not want to be in a room alone with Zayn, A bit afraid on what Zayn might be planning.

"Did you see the look on Zayn's face?" Niall cackled and Louis smiled as he shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a master mind" Louis said cockily and Niall laughed as he playfully slapped Louis behind the head. "Hey! Don't hurt the lad who just helped you out!" 

Niall shook his head while giggling but then stopped laughing "Did you see the look in his eyes?" Niall asked as they stopped at the lockers , Louis nodded "Was it kinda of evil like?" Niall nodded as he reached for his next period books. "Good luck on that mate, I can't help you on that you're on your own" Louis simply said.

Niall's jaw fell open at Louis words, He was just gonna leave him like that on his ow?! "W-What?! Y-You can't just leave me!" Niall exclaimed with wide eyes "Sorry mate, I promised Harry I would help you make Zayn jealous then after school go over to his house" Louis apologized as he weakly smiled at Niall.

Now don't get me wrong, Louis would do anything to help out Niall in this situation, It's just he made a promise to his boyfriend and he owes his  boyfriend that much after practically not seeing him all day.

"It's alright Lou, You've helped enough I understand Harry needs you" Niall finally spoke up again as they walked up to their next class which they had with Liam and Harry as well but not Zayn....but Perrie as well.

"Over here!" Liam called out from the back as they reached the classroom, Niall and Louis made their way towards the two empty seats Liam and Harry saved for them. "So what's gonna happen between you and Zayn now?" Harry asked as they sat down. Niall shrugged "I'm not too sure, I haven't exactly talked to Zayn since the bathroom incident, Though I do have a strange feeling that he has a plan" Niall admitted which this caused Liam's attention.

"What could he possibly planning?" Liam asked as he turned his full attention towards Niall "I don't know, I just looked into his eyes and he had like an evil look mixed with anger and jealousy" Liam  as he tried to think about it.

Just then Perrie walked up to them and she stopped in front of Niall's desk , Softly cleared her throat to make sure she had gain Louis,Liam,Harry and Niall's attention. "Boys" She softly said.

"Yes?" They all replied "I was wondering...If you don't mind me asking..." She paused for a moment "Niall are you dating anyone of these boys?" Perrie referred to Louis,Liam, and Harry "Or any one?" She finished off, Niall looked up in surprise at her...why was she asking this? why does she care?

"Umm yes I am dating someone...why?" Perrie smiled "No reason...just curios.." She said and walked back to her desk. "Do you think shes up to something?" Harry asked as they continued watch her from afar. 

"IIt's hard to explain....but it's most likely she is" Louis said as he squinted his eyes at her and Harry cuddled up to him pressing tiny kisses on his neck. Perrie then turned around and made eye contact with the boys and her eyes narrowed towards Louis and Harry and Harry giving little kisses to Louis neck.

As she realized all of their eyes were on her she quickly turned back around "Oh yeah, She's up to something" Louis finally stated and Niall sighed "What can she be up to?"  Liam shrugged "I don't know, But I have a feeling we'll find out soon" Louis simply said.

After class Perrie ran down the hall, Her high heels making clicking noises as she ran in search for who she was looking for. She suddenly stopped as her eyes landed on the person she was looking  for. She excitedly walked up to him.

"Zaynie!" He quickly turned around from his locker just in time to capture Perrie's lips with his as soon as they pulled apart Zayn said "Did you get the information I needed?" Perrie nod with a huge smile "And?"

"Niall is defiantly dating someone...but he won't tell me who...or at least I didn't have time to explain to me who...but all I know is that he is dating someone" Zayn's eyes widen with anger "Zayn you ok babe?" Perrie asked as she noticed Zayn's anger.

"Yeah, Yeah just feeling a bit mad that my baby step brother is dating without telling me" Zayn said and Perrie nodded her head even though she was a bit confused. "Perrie, I won't be able to take you on that date tonight...I'm gonna be busy"

"Real busy"

_________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! so comment? vote? best comment gets a dedication  next chapter.  what do you think will happen next ? Also the computer im using im struggling with right now, I don't know why...but i'm having a super tough time with it like it will start typing somewhere else..