Chapter 16

"ANSWER ME!" Sean yelled after Niall still didn't answer "S-Sean c-can w-we t-talk a-about t-this i-in p-private?" Niall stuttered in a scared tone "Lets go" Sean spat and walked out the place.

"Sean...Please" Niall cried as Sean ignored him "lets talk in here" Sean said as he sat inside his car and Niall sat on the other side of him.

"Look..It's not what it looks like" Niall cried out "Oh really? Then care to explain?!" Sean yelled "P-Please stop yelling at me!" Niall covered his ears.

"Are you gonna explain or not?!" Sean rolled his eyes  "Ok" Niall gulped "I'm not actually cheating on you" Niall said and Sean raised an eyebrow "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" 

"See a couple of months ago, When I first met Zayn, We had sex and we kissed...So I was actually basically cheating on Zayn with you...except I'm not dating Zayn" Niall explained

"That makes no sense!" Sean stated "How can you be cheating on Zayn if you're not dating him!" Sean yelled "You know what, This is over stop trying to make excuses! I know you're seeing him!" Sean cried 

"Please! I didn't mean to hurt you! I love you! But as a brother" Niall sobbed "Funny cause you're suppose to love me, Instead of loving your brother" Sean wiped the tears away and started the car "I never knew you would hurt me like this"

"I'm sorry" Niall sobbed. The rest of the car drive was silent Except for Niall's sobs "I hope you and him are happy" Sean said as he dropped Niall of "Sean I-" That was the only thing Niall got to say before he drove away.

"Hey Niall!" Safaa greeted him by the door "Hey" Niall muttered in a sad tone "What's wrong?" She frowned "It's nothing Safaa I'm just tired" He faked a yawned, But stop as heard laughing and talking and noise.

"Who's upstairs?' He asked Safaa "Zayn and Perrie" She smiled "I like Perrie she always gives me candy!" Safaa smiled pulling out the lollipop "That's great" Niall faked smiled and went upstairs.

"God I love you so much Perrie!" He heard Zayn say as walked past his room "Zaynie, I think I'm ready" He heard Perrie say and that was it he ran to his room and locked the door.

"How could he?!" Niall sobbed "I knew I should have stayed with Sean! Zayn's only gonna hurt me!" 

"I know!" Niall jumped up and grabbed his phone and dialed Louis,Harry and Liam "Hello?"

"Louis! I need you to come over and don't ask why just come!" He hanged up and called Harry "Hello?" His deep voice answered "Harry come over! Don't ask why just come" He hanged up and called Liam and said the exact same thing.

A few minutes later they arrived into Niall's room "What's so important?" Louis asked as he closed and locked the door after Niall told him to "Ok you might want to sit down for this"

After Niall explained to all three of them about what has happened between him and Zayn and also Sean and what he just heard with Zayn and Perrie, They were left speechless "So what now?" Harry asked 

"Operation make Zayn jealous"

_______________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! It's been so long!!! anyways please vote and comment! I haven't been getting any comments recently :( anyways last week LUKE HEMMINGS FROM 5SOS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!! AND TODAY CHER LLOYD FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!