chapter 4

A trip to Paris? A trip to Paris with my step brother?!? Those were the thoughts that were going through both Niall's and Zayn's mind 

Niall was kind of excited to go to Paris but at the same time he wasn't, He was excited because PARIS! But he wasn't because he has to go with Zayn, And who knows what Zayn will do to him during the trip. On the other hand Zayn was not happy at all because he was going on a trip to Paris with his annoying step brother and Zayn isn't sure if he will be able to control his anger.

Today was the day they were going to Paris , And all Zayn's mom was saying was "Do you guys have your suitcases?" and they would say "yes" in unison "What about your plane tickets?" She questioned "yes".

"Ok lets go" They nod and grab everything they need and make there way to the car. 30 minutes later they arrive at the airport and they all say their goodbyes and then they enter the airport.

Once they go through security they realize they have 20 minutes until there plane leaves , So in mean time they go through the airport buying stuff , For example Niall bought nandos to eat on the plane , A movie to watch , and more food. Zayn bought some in and out burger to eat while on the plane , Then he bought some magazines to read , He also bought playboy ones to look at ,And he bought some chips and soda.

"THE FLIGHT TO PARIS IS NOW BOARDING" Zayn and Niall heard the speakers say , They both made their way to the plane and handed the lady their tickets and sat down in their seats. Zayn got the window seat and Niall sat on the edge. 

"Hey how come you got the window seat?!?" Niall whined

"Because I wanted to!" Zayn argued back

"So that does not give you any right!"

"Yes it does! I got here first! Now shut up before you anger me and you know I can't control my anger!" Zayn snapped and Niall stayed silent because he knew he would regret it if he argued back.

This is going to be 4 long hours (an:sorry I don't know how long it would take)  Zayn and Niall both thought. Later that day when Niall went to the bathroom , when he came back he saw a Pretty girl in his seat making out with Zayn! 

Niall clears his throat and Zayn and the girl stop making out and look towards him . "what?" Zayn asks

"Oh nothing it's just that this girl is in my seat."

"Oh yeah I know" Zayn replies , "I thought you had a girlfriend?"

"Oh I do , But Who cares!" Niall nods and sits down in the seat next to them

Niall is feeling pretty bored so he calls Harry

"Hey Harry!"

"Hey Irish!"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing I'm just here with Louis" Louis! that boy better not touch my man! Niall thought

"Oh tell him I said hi"

"he said hi back , So are you still on the plane?"

"yep"

"How many more hours do you have left?"

"Like about 2 more"

"oh well got to go, call you tomorrow?"

"yeah ok bye" They both hang up and Niall looks back at Zayn and sees that he is still making out with that girl , so for the rest of the plane ride Niall decides to take a nap.

Two hours later Niall is awoken by the loud speakers "WE ARE NOW ARRIVING TO PARIS , PLEASE PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELTS" Niall puts his seat belt on and looks at Zayn and he is still with that girl!

An hour later Zayn and Niall arrive at their fancy hotel , And once they get inside they realize their parents accidentally booked a couples room! So it has only one bed!

"I call the bed!" Zayn claims

"Hey no fair! I'm sleeping on the bed! You can sleep on the floor!"

"No way!" Somehow they both ended up in the bed , They soon realized they would have to sleep in the same bed. The whole time they were in bed they were kicking each other under the bed sheets.

"I really miss Harry!" Niall complains

"You can't miss him! You have only known him for about a week!"

"So? I still feel close to him"

"No what I think it is , Is that you still have a crush on Styles"

"so what if I still do?"

Zayn rolls his eyes and reaches across Niall to grab his phone , But somehow Zayn fell and landed on Niall and that's not the only thing that landed

 Their lips landed on each other!

UHOH!!