Chapter 10

"Niall!" Zayn screamed and immediately got off the bed and dressed himself and ran after Niall, who just ran out a couple seconds ago. To be honest , Niall isn't sure why he cares and why he is feeling this pain in his heart.

"Niall!" Zayn once again screamed as he turned the corner, where he managed to grab Niall's wrist, "Niall?" Niall turned around and wiped his tears away "Niall, why are you crying?" Zayn wiped Niall's tears away with his thumb softly.

"I-I-I don't know, God I'm such a girl!" Zayn laughed "No seriously, why were you crying?" Zayn said looking worried.

"Why do you care? It's not like you ever cared about me! You're to vain and selfish to care about other people!" Niall yelled and Zayn's face turned angry.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AR-" Breath. Breath Zayn, Calm down" Zayn opens his eyes and realizes Niall had ran off while he was closing his eyes. "Shit.." He muttered.

He ran off to Niall's and Harry's hotel room and opened the door. There he found Niall sobbing on the bed and honestly that broke his heart. "Niall?" 

"Go away Zayn!" Zayn ignored that and went towards Niall and sat down on the bed "Please..Tell me why you're crying" Niall shook his head "Don't worry about it" 

"I have to...I'm your big brother, by a couple of months, but still it's my duty to know" Niall laughed and sat up. Zayn noticed Niall's cheeks were red.

"Ok spill" Niall stayed silent for a while, then he opened his mouth "Remember, when we had sex?" Zayn nodded "Well..I felt something" Zayn raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?" 

"I felt something,,like sparks...and I think it was love" Niall stopped for a second "So when I saw you and Perrie going at it, My heart broke because I'm in love with you" Niall looked up to look at Zayn

Zayn remained silent "It's ok if you don't feel the same..I might move on, who knows" Niall sniffed and Zayn didn't even move a muscle.

"Zayn?" Niall asked quietly "I knew it! you hate me!" Niall cried, "That's the reason I didn't want to tell you!" Niall whaled "Shh, It's ok" Zayn finally spoke.

"I'm sorry Niall, But were step brother! we can't date!, And I'm not gay!" That broke Niall's heart, He knew it was too good to be true, But why did Zayn do what he did?

"Then why did you have sex with me?" Zayn looked up "It was for two reasons" Niall raised an eyebrow "1)To shut you up, because you kept on begging 2) to test out if I was gay or not"

"So.... what was the answer?" Niall closed his eyes afraid of the answer "It was pleasurable, But I am not gay, maybe bi but not gay"

"Why can"t you just love me?" Niall whispered but Zayn heard "Because it's wrong to love your step brother that way, and do you have any idea what that would do to my reputation?" 

Hear that? Yeah that was the sound of Niall's heart shattering to pieces

___________________________________________________-

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! comment? vote?