chapter 7

"Harry!" Niall said suprised, "What are you doing here?" Harry chuckled and made his way inside "You invited me, remember?" Harry laughs again but stops when realizing that there is only one bed , and Zayn and Niall probably slept in it together, Not in that way! Or so he thought.

"Oh Hey Zayn" Harry muttered , I mean who wouldn't be scared if they realized they would have to be on a trip with their bully?

"Curly" Zayn said while lighting up a cigarette "Can you put that out? Or at least go outside or something?" Niall asks as nicely as he can, He doesn't want to anger Zayn.

"Don't tell me what to do blondie!" Zayn spats, Blondie? hmm..that's not what he screamed out last night Niall thought

"c'mon Harry lets go get you a room" Harry nods and they both go down to the lobby and get Harry a room.

"Wow! this place is very fancy!" Harry exams the room and Niall nods "Yeah it really is" 

Back at the other room Zayn couldn't help but think , yes! Since curly is here Niall will leave to him and I can have this room to myself! but then, That would mean that Niall and Harry would have to be alone together and who knows what they would do! Zayn's blood boiled , Niall is mine! No wait! Niall isn't mine! eww that's gross!

"Hey Harry?" Niall asks "Yeah?" Harry turns to look at Niall "I was wondering if...I..can...maybe..room..with..you?" 

"Sure!" Niall smiles "we are friends so it will be fun! and also who knows what kind of torture Zayn would put you through if you roomed with him!"

"Yeah, lets go and get my stuff" Harry nods and they go next door "Hey Zayn!" Niall yells through the room

"What!" Zayn's voice booms from the bathroom, Niall walks to the bathroom and there Zayn is checking himself out in the mirror.

"I'm going to be rooming with Harry, ok?"

"I don't give a fuck! do what ever you want!" Ok actually he does give a fuck but he can't control his anger! but he is still happy that he will have his own room.

"ok" God he didn't need to be rude about it! well I guess that's just how he is. Niall packs up all his stuff and leaves the room to the other room.

"Ok what bed do you want?" Harry looks around and decides to pick the one on the left

"Hey Harry I'm bored!" Niall whines and realizes that Harry starts getting something out of his suitcase "whats that?" Harry looks up and grins "Before entering the hotel I bought beer"

"How did you do that?!" Harry holds up a fake I.D "woah how did you do that?"

"I know people" is all he responded and Niall shrugs.

After finishing the whole pack they're both very, very drunk!

"Hhhheeeyyy Haaaazzz!" Niall slurrs

"Hheeeyy!" Harry giggles

"I am hoorrrnnnyy!" Niall giggles and Harry's eyes widen "weelll lleett mmee ttaaaakkkkeee ccaarree ooff thhhaaattt"Harry slurrs

About half way through sex Zayn walks in on them

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK!"

________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! comment? vote? and read my other stories! this is dedicated to sweetnesshoran for commenting first