chapter 8

“Oh my god Zayn!” Niall screamed, I mean Zayn just caught him and Harry having drunk sex “It’s not what it looks like..Please don’t tell my mom!”

“Why shouldn’t I?” Zayn says with a cocky grin “Well for two main reasons”

“One,If you do tell, me and Harry won’t be able to hang out anymore! My mom doesn’t know I’m not a virgin!” Zayn makes a face saying ‘how does this affect my life’ kind of look.

“-And second, You’re the one who took my virginity,Imagine what would happen if our parents found out?”

“They won’t , who’s going to tell them?”

“I am!” Zayn’s eyes widen “You wouldn’t?!?”

“Oh but I would”

“They won’t believe you!” Niall grabs his suitcase and takes out a camera and on his way back towards Zayn he notices Harry is asleep.

“Did I mention that while we were doing it, this was on..” Zayn’s eyes widen “You bastard! what makes you think you wouldn’t get in trouble either?”

Niall’s eyes widen in realization “SHIT…Then It would be worth it because afterwards I would release our sex tape to the whole school…”

“FINE! I won’t tell! But this isn’t over!” With that said Zayn walks back into his room. Is Niall always that way when he is drunk?

Zayn shrugs and flops onto the bed and falls asleep. 

When morning comes Niall has a really bad headache, And he can’t remember a thing from last night.

He looks down and realizes he is naked along with Harry! “Shit!…Harry! wake up!” He shakes him “Hmm..what?” Harry’s deep voice says

“Why am I naked?” 

“I think we might of have done it!”

“No, what?!?”

“Lets just forget this ever happened,yeah?” Niall says and Harry nods

Later that day they decide to go shopping in Paris!

“Hey Zayn, want to come with us shopping?” They ask Zayn “Sure!”

On the third store they stop at Zayn see’s a familiar person

“PERRIE?”

“ZAYNIE!”