Chapter 26

Hey Guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated! This story was suppose to end a year ago! So I'm trying my best to end this soon..so maybe 4 more chapters after this one?
Thank you for those of you who are still reading this! It means A LOT! 

___________________________________________________

"Mr.Malik, what do you have to say for yourself?" The Principal scolded with anger at the boy who was sitting in his office with his arms crossed across his chest and with the angreist scowl plastered on his face. Zayn raised an eyebrow, not even saying a word. "Are You Not Even Going To Apologize?!" The Principal yelled as he slammed his fist down onto the desk. Through out this whole time Zayn has not said a word and has not removed that angry scowl off his face."You will apologize to Mr.Payne!" The Principal pointed at poor Liam, the scared boy right next to Zayn had bruises all over his face and possibly a broken nose. Zayn snorted "Like Hell I Will."

The Principal took a deep breath, "If you don't apologize you will get worst than a detention and a suspension!" Zayn rolled his eyes "I have nothing to apologize for" The Principal raised his eyebrows "Oh really? Are you implying that you didn't do this?" He motioned towards Liam, Liam was way too scared to talk, he was traumatized, that's why he made no move to interfere or deny things or call Zayn out. "Hell no I'm not, Of course I did it"  The Principal couldn't take this any longer, he was tired of having Zayn in his office for always causing trouble! but this time it was different! Zayn hasn't been sent to his office for fighting in over a year! it's recently been ditching school,being a smart ass with teachers and damaging schools property "If you did it, you need to apologize to Mr.Payne! and afterwards you will serve a month detention and a 9 day suspension" 

Zayn scoffed, who does he think he is? He's not apologizing for shit! "I'm not apologizing, I don't get why you keep insisting" Zayn spat "Besides, this wouldn't have happened if the little prick didn't stop messing with my man!" Zayn stood up and walked towards the door "Mr.Malik, get back here! if you don't sit back down I will call your parents to come down here immediately!" Zayn snorted as he opened the door, but then he stopped and turned around "Oh one more thing" Zayn flipped them off "Suck my dick" 

*A FEW HOURS BEFORE*

This was it, Zayn was going to find out what was between Liam and Niall, he needed to get to the bottom of it! Niall was his and his only! Just in time Liam walked into school "Bingo" Zayn muttered as he made his way towards Liam,but then stopped in his tracks as Liam was stopped by a teacher and pulled into his classroom to talk about his grades. "Damn it!" Zayn would have to wait until Liam came out the classroom.

Minutes went by and Liam still didn't come out the classroom! This was bullshit! when is he coming out! Zayn groaned as the bell rung and the hallway started to become empty. Well..guess no first period for Zayn.

Zayn smirked that would mean he and Liam will be alone in the hallways, even better!

Zayn was starting to get impatient as a few more minutes went by, then..Liam came out the classroom "PAYNE!" Liam spun around at the mention of his last name. Liam's eyes slightly widen at the sight of Zayn calling him..what could he possibly want?

"Zayn..how can I help you?" Zayn grabbed Liam by the shirt and slammed him up against the locker "How can you help me? hmm" Zayn pretended to think for a moment but then he slammed Liam harder into the lockers "Leave Niall alone, he is mine and I don't want you anywhere near him!"

What was Zayn's problem?! "You can't tell me if I can or can't hang out with Niall, who the fuck do you think you are to have that kind of power?!"  Zayn laughed evilly and lowered his mouth to Liam's ear "His step brother and Lover" Liam's eyes went wide, he wasn't stupid! Niall was one of his best friends! Of course he knew Zayn was his step brother and Zayn knew that he knew, so why was he telling him this? 

Zayn pulled away and put a bit but not alot of space between them "So I'm only telling you this once, STAY.AWAY.FROM.HIM!" Zayn started pulled away completely "If not..there will be consequences" and with that Zayn walked down the hall, It took all he could to say "No!"

Zayn stopped in his tracks "What was that?" Liam gulped "I said NO!" Zayn clenched his teeth "I didn't want to do this Payne" Zayn turned around with his fist clenched and stalked towards Liam. Zayn grabbed a whole fistful of Liam's hair as he kneed him in the stomach. Liam fell over in pain and from the sudden blow, but Zayn wasn't having none of that! He punched Liam in the face multiple times tell he was black and blue, of course Liam tried fighting back! but it was no use! Zayn was a monster! 

Luckily for Liam, a teacher had walked in to the scene "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" He pulled Zayn off Liam, as Zayn resisted to be held back, The teacher called for backup as he can no longer hold Zayn back. Zayn lunged towards Liam again as more teachers came and held the boys apart 2 teachers held Liam as 5 held Zayn. "LET GO OF ME!"

"YOU TWO! PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!" And Like that Zayn and Liam were dragged to the office.

*NOW*

"There he is!" 3 teachers ran towards Zayn and dragged him to the Principals office once again, The fuck?? he just left this place! but a certain voice got him to freeze "I'm sorry Adam! I promise you I will do what I can to control him! please don't expel him! He hasn't been going to counseling for his anger issues in months! I've set up an appointment for him tomorrow, I''m gonna have a talk with that young man!"

His mother...he was in deep shit

________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! So much has happened omg! So on September 16 was my WWA Concert! and guess what?! I BASICALLY MET MICHAEL CLIFFORD! OMFG AND LUKE ROLLED DOWN HIS WINDOW AND STUCK HIS TONGUE OUT AT US AND I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM  AND ON AUGUST 31 WAS MY ED SHEERAN CONCERT AND I SAW 5SOS AGAIN IN CONCERT ON THURSDAY AND I GOT MY BRACES OF THAT VERY SAME DAY!!!