chapter 5

Deicated to ziallforlife for commenting first!

_____________________________________________________--

Once their lips touched none of them wanted to pull away ,But they knew it was so wrong , But it felt so right. suddenly realization hit Zayn and he pulled away fast. "This is wrong" Zayn mutter "But it felt right" At that moment Niall tried to kiss Zayn again but Zayn moved his head.

"Niall! This is wrong! we are step brothers!" Niall shrugged at his step brothers words "But were not even related" Zayn rolled his eyes "We are step brothers! It has the word brothers in it!"

Any other day Niall would be glad to say that he was related to Zayn , Zayn would love to say he was not brothers with Niall , But today , Today was different.

"c'mon Zayn!" Niall pleaded , "What?!?" Zayn snapped and Niall flinched. 

"I really want to lose my virginity in Paris! The city of love!" Zayn snorts "Ha what makes you think I will have sex with you?!?" Niall pouts "I wish Harry was here! I bet he would take it" Zayn rolled his eyes and mimicked Niall in an Irish accent "Harry this , Harry that!" Niall frowned 

"Rude" Zayn laughed "You want to lose your virginty?" Niall nods " Fine" Zayn walks over to Niall with an evil look on his face. "But I'm just telling you this, We are doing it my way" Niall backs away on the bed and nods "My way isn't soft or gentle" Zayn continued 

Zayn threw the jacket he was wearing on the floor and grabbed Niall by the waist and pulled him towards him. Soon he started undressing both of them.

Once they were naked Zayn went towards Nialls neck and started sucking on the pale skin , Leaving dark love bites. So I guess this is it.. I am about to lose my virginity to my Step Brother Niall thought and at that moment he felt Zayn's mouth on his cock

"Fuck!" Niall cussed and let out a loud moan and Zayn smirked at him. Zayn soon pulls out lube and coats his fingers with them and sticks all 3 of his fingers in Niall at the same time, Niall's face turned pain "Oww!! fuck that hurts!" Niall whines "I told you I wasn't going to be gentle" Zayn growls.

As Zayn keeps finger fucking him Niall lets out loud moans and suddenly Niall feels his ass being open and feels Zayns tongue going in and out of his small tight hole. "That feels so good!!!" Niall yells and that goes on for the next 5 minutes then Zayn's tongue is replaced by his dick.

At first Niall cries in pain and Zayn just thrusted harder and faster each time , But now it feels so good! "Z-z-zayn!" Niall screamed out "yeah that's right moan my name baby" Zayn said into Niall's ear.

After a couple of more rough thrust and moans and dirty talk Zayn and Niall came.

"Oh my god!" Niall panted "I want to do that again!"

Zayn shakes his head "No! that was a one time thing!"

Niall's face drops "well.. why not?" he whines "you're my step brother for fuck sakes! I can't fuck my step brother!" Niall sighs and decides to drop the subject and they both fall asleep on the bed naked.

___________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! sorry about the horrible smut! also should this be an mpreg or not? oh and read chapter 15 of my ziall mpreg one!