Chapter Twelve - The Temptation is too strong.

Blythe

The kiss quickly becomes heated, and Kade lifts me onto the table, prying my legs apart and standing between them. He runs his hands up my bare thighs, squeezing them, and I cry out instantly. Fuck, I have missed his lips and hands on me. I reach my hand out and palm him through his work trousers. He groans into my lips, his fingertips digging deeper into my thighs.

Kade parts from the kiss and dips his head down to kiss over my neck. His hand finds its way under my dress and caresses me through the material of black lace panties. I whimper, arching into his touch. I am already excited.

Kade's lips fall at my ear, "Already so wet." He rasps and rips my panties off, stuffing them into his pocket and pushes my dress up by my hips.

"Yes." I breathe out.

He dances his fingers over my folds and up to my clit. I moan deeply, and my head falls back. Why do such simple touches from him drive me so crazy? I quickly undo the button and pull down the zipper of his trousers, pushing them and his boxers down, releasing his semi-hard cock. I place my hands on his hips and bring him closer to me. I slip my legs around him and brush my wetness against his cock.

"Fuck," He growls.

I stroke his length, and it doesn't long for him to become completely hard, "Now, fuck me." I demand.

I am in no mood for foreplay right now. I am already turned on, and so is he. What I need is his cock buried deep inside of me again.

"I planned on it." He hisses.

Kade brings my ass to the edge of the desk and doesn't waste another second. He thrusts forward and enters me roughly and with ease. I cry out as he fills me up, gripping onto his shoulders.

"I have been thinking about your pussy since I last fucked you." He groans, buries his face in my neck and presses harder.

I gasped, "I have been thinking about you too."

I entangle my fingers into his hair and force his lips back to mine. I rest my free hand on the table and lift myself up just enough to work my hips to meet his.

"Fuck, yes, that feels good."

I am so glad the building is empty because if not, we would be caught easily with the noise we make while fucking.

He draws out of me, and I whine in protest. Kade smirks and takes a step back from me.

"What the fuck? Don't play with me, Kade, because I will finish myself off." I warn and run my hand between my thighs.

He quickly snatches my wrist, "No, you won't. What you will do is turn around and bend over the table for me."

The firmness in his voice causes a shudder to rip through me.

I shake my head, "No."

He closes the space between us again, places his hand around my throat, and looks me straight in the eyes. "Now, Blythe." He demands.

I smirk, "Or what?"

He chuckles darkly and shakes his head, "I don't think you are ready to find out."

I laugh loudly, "Is that a threat or a promise because I can handle anything?"

Kade smirks, his hand tightening around my throat. I moan and bite my lip, extremely turned on, "You can take it either way you want, but if you don't do what I tell you, I will make you turn around and spank that pretty little ass until it is red raw, and you won't be able to sit down properly for a week."