Chapter Three - I will give him a night to remember.

(Hey, everyone, I am currently on holiday, it is why there haven't been any recent updates, but weather is bad, so have some time and thought I would make use of it. There is a good chance this will be the last one until Tuesday when I am back. Once back, I will update 3-4 chapters a week.)

Blythe

I lead Kade towards the elevators, or more like drag him. I am horny, I can't help it. Kade doesn't seem to mind by the way he is chuckling behind me. I press the button to open the elevator doors, and it feels like it takes forever. When they finally open, I pull him into it. The second they close; I grab him by the belt and bring him against me. I reach up and press my lips roughly to his. Kade groans loudly, grasps my hips and pushes my back to the wall. I don't even care if there are cameras in here. We wouldn't be in it long.

I snake my arm around him and put more pressure onto his lips, moaning. Kade pulls away, and he dances his lips along my jawline and down to my neck.

"You are so sexy," he rasps, his teeth sinking into my neck.

I whimper and entangle my fingers in his hair.

"Wait until you see underneath my clothes." I purr and palm him through his trousers.

He growls loudly, and his lips fall back on mine. The elevator arrived at his floor, and he led us to his room.

"Do you want a drink?" he asks.

I raise my brow at him, "Really? After what happened between us, do you think I want a drink?" I laugh.

Kade chuckles, "I thought I would be polite and ask."

I motion him back to me, and he comes instantly. I smirked at how easily he did as he was told.

"A drink is the last thing on my mind, but if you would prefer to have one first, then we can," I say, dancing my fingers down his chest. His hard, muscular chest. Damn, I really need to know what he has hidden under his shirt.

He swallows hard, "No, I don't want one either."

"Good, we are on the same page again," I smirk and claim his lips roughly in mine.

The only thing I wanted and needed right now was sex, nothing more. I start to unbutton his suit jacket and push it off his shoulder. His shirt underneath had the first few buttons opened, and it was only then that I could see the tattoos on his chest. Fuck, he just got even sexier to me. I love a man with tattoos.

"Nice tattoos. I find them sexy as hell." I purr, dipping my hand into the top of his shirt and tracing my fingers over them. They are both beautiful designs, not traditional or typical.

"I designed them myself." He groans under my fingers.

"They are beautiful. You must have an eye for design." I smile.

He nods, and I leave the conversation there. We aren't here to get to know one another. I pop the rest of the buttons of his shirt and remove it, too. I take a step back to admire what is in front of me. Fuck, his body is incredible. A firm chest, with a little hair, not too much, thank God, I don't like hairy men. I run my eyes down to his perfectly sculpted abs and finally to the v shape that leads into his trousers.

"Fuck, Kade, you are like a piece of art." I whimper and skim my fingers over his half-naked body.

He moans softly, and his muscles stiffen under my touch, "I have been called a lot of things in life, but never that."

"Well, you are." I purr and use his trousers to pull his body against mine.

I slip my arms around his neck and kiss him. Kade snakes his arm around me and holds me tightly to him, kissing back. He pulls back, but his lips fall on my neck. Mmm, yes, I love neck kisses. Kade's hand move from my back to under my dress and runs them up the back of my thigh.