Chapter Five - The Morning After.

Blythe

It takes me a moment to remember where I am when I wake up. I was still in Kade's hotel room. I didn't plan to stay the night, but by the time we were done fucking, it was the early hours of the morning, and I was too exhausted to move. My body is still aching.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I hear Kade chuckle.

I glanced next to me, thinking that was where he was, but he wasn't. I slowly sit up and see him sitting on the sofa with breakfast and coffee.

"Morning. Please tell me there is coffee left?" I whine.

"Yes. I ordered breakfast and coffee for us both." He smiles.

I smile, "Thanks. I can't function probably without my morning caffeine fix."

"Then come join me." He encourages.

"Um, I don't know where my clothes are. I know you have seen it all, but I would rather not eat breakfast naked." I snicker.

Kade tosses me one of his shirts, "You can put this on."

I thank him and pull it over my head. It is baggy on me and hits just above my knees, which works; it covers everything it needs. I climb out of bed, Kade watching me closely. He runs his eyes over me and licks his lips.

"Mmm, you look good in my shirt."

I smirk, "I know, but don't be getting any ideas. I need to leave after breakfast to get organised for the airport."

He holds his hands up, "I didn't say anything."

I head over to join him on the sofa, "No, but I know what you were thinking."

Kade smiles innocently at me before he pours me a coffee. I reached for it quickly, and the first sip was like heaven. I helped myself to a croissant and some fruit. It will do for now. I don't have much for breakfast; my stomach doesn't like it.

"I had a lot of fun last night." He says.

I turn to face him, "Mmm, me too."

I had a whole lot of fun. The man knows how to satisfy a woman very well.

"Good. I am glad you had fun, too." He winks.

We sit in silence, a comfortable one, as we have breakfast.

"How are you getting to the airport?" he asks.

"A taxi, probably."

"I have a car coming to pick me up. You can ride with me if you want. That way, you need to rely on a cab or pay?" he suggests.

"I don't want to be a bother."

He shakes his head, "You won't be. It makes sense. We are heading to the same place."

"Okay. Thanks." I smile.

I finish up with my breakfast and look around, trying to find my clothes. I did; they were scattered everywhere. I gather them up.

"Can I keep this for now? I will bring it back. I can't be assed changing back into my dress and heels?"

It just seems like too much effort for this time of the morning. Kade chuckles and nods his head.

"Come back here in about an hour. The car should arrive not long after." He smiles.

"I will see you soon. Thanks for the shirt." I snicker.

I make sure I have everything, leaving his room to head up to mine. I get a few strange looks as I do the walk of shame towards the elevator. I smile sweetly at the judgmental people. I couldn't care less what they think of me. They are jealous that they aren't getting laid. I am not embarrassed. I am sure I look like a treat with my messy hair, possibly smudged make-up and in a man's shirt with bare feet—such a pretty picture. Trust me, I have been in worst states in my life.

I arrive in my room, strip out of his shirt and head straight for a shower. I only stay in for ten minutes before I come out and get organised. I have my clothes and everything set out. I did it last night before I went down to the bar. I like to be comfortable when I fly, so my outfit consists of joggers, a strappy tee and an oversized hoodie. I will look nothing like last night when I go back to Kade's room.

I don't want to seem eager, so I stay in my room even once I am ready. He said an hour; it has not even been half an hour. He may still be getting ready. I don't want to disturb him. I am eager to get back home to Scotland. I have missed it a lot these last six months. I have missed my apartment, family, and friends too. It will be good to see everyone. I have a dinner with my parents and sisters in a couple of days, a welcome home dinner. I am sure they have missed me too, most of them. My eldest sister, Hannah, probably didn't care that I was gone. She and I have never got on. I don't know why, we just haven't. We clash too much, and we are so different.

I snap myself out of it before I get lost in my head. I mess around with my phone to pass the time and distract myself.

****

I knock on Kade's room door. He answers straightaway and only in his boxers. I run my eyes over his half-naked body and bite my lip. Fuck, he is so damn sexy.

"Eyes up, we don't have time, remember?" he chuckles.

"Then put some damn clothes on," I whine.

If he doesn't, there is a likely chance I will pounce, and we really don't have time.

"Yes, ma'am. It isn't my fault I am irresistible." He teases.

I roll my eyes at him, slap his chest playfully and walk into his room. He laughs loudly, closing the door behind us. When I turn around, he is only inches away from me.

"This is not putting clothes on," I complain.

He places his hand on my hip, pulling me against him to close the distance between our bodies. A whimper escapes from my lips, and before I can say another word, he reaches down and presses his lips roughly to mine. I groan, slip my arms around his neck and kiss back.

God, it felt so good. I need to stop. We can't get carried away and end up missing our flight. I abruptly pull away, breathless.

"What the hell? You have me all fired up now." I huff.

A smug look takes over his face. He walks away and finally puts some clothes on.

"You know, the car ride to the airport takes forty-five minutes." He says and glances over his shoulder at me.

I know where he is going with this, but I will play dumb.

"Okay, why do I need to know that?" I ask.

He turns to face me and raises his brow at me, "You know exactly why I told you."

I shrug, "Hmm, maybe I do, maybe I don't."

"I am just saying there are ways we could pass the time."

"I will keep that in mind," I smirked and disappeared over to stare out the window.

I feel his eyes burn into my ass. A little fun in the back of the car may do us both some good before the long flight we have ahead of us. I will decide once we are in the car.