Chapter Two - She is not what I expected.

Kade

I get our drinks and head back over to join Blythe at our table. I have a feeling the woman is going to drive me crazy in no time. She smirked as I approached the table and scooted over so I could sit next to her. I place her drink in front of her.

"Thanks, handsome." She purrs.

"You are welcome, beautiful." I smile and rest my hand on her knee.

She took a sip of her drink and moved my hand up to her thigh. "That is better," she said.

Fuck, she is already getting to me. A sexy little smile grows on her lips.

"Are you always so straightforward and confident?" I ask.

"Yes, why? Does it bother you?" she questions with a raised brow.

I squeeze her thigh and shake my head, "Not at all. I find it very sexy."

"Mmm, you do, uh? Do you like a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it?" she whispers seductively, running her hand over my biceps. My muscles tensed under her touch.

"It is a huge turn-on." I groan, dancing my fingers down to her inner thigh.

Blythe moans softly.

"That's Good to know. I am sure there are many, many things I could do that would turn on you," she says confidently.

If she doesn't stop, I am going to end up a hard-on. I have not met many women quite like Blythe. I like it. She is like a breath of fresh air.

Now, she has gotten me curious, "Like what?" I continue to trace my fingers on her thighs.

She bites her lip and reaches into my ear, "Maybe if you play your cards right, I will invite you to my room and show you."

She nips down on my ear, and I groan loudly as my cock throbs in my boxers. She giggles and pulls away, casually sitting back and taking a sip of her drink.

I chuckle, "You are so bad."

She looks at me, "I know. You have no idea how bad I can."

"Show me." I encourage.

Blythe lips seem to be inching closer to mine. She brushes them against mine but doesn't kiss me, "You need to work a little harder than that."

My jaw clenches. I swear, with every second she is close to me, my cock gets a little harder.

"I think you enjoy torturing men." I chuckle.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it, but even if I do, I always make it worth it in the end."

I truly believe that. I can imagine how many men she has made putty in her hands. She licks her lips, and it draws my attention straight to them. I mimic her actions. I need to find something else to focus on.

"Where in Scotland are you from?"

If I can find a topic of conversation, then it is something to take my mind off how badly I want to kiss and touch her.

"Edinburgh. You?"

"Originally from Perth but moved to Edinburgh for university when I was nineteen," I reply.

"I have a question, but after that, no more." She says.

"Okay. I am fine with that. What is your question?"

"What age are you?"

That is a good question because I don't even know her age. I tend to go with women my age or older, very rarely younger.

"Thirty-Seven. You?"

"Twenty-Five." She answers.

Damn it, she is twelve years younger than me. Usually, I would walk away after hearing that. I tried dating someone younger, but it turned out to be a disaster, and I decided not to do it again.

"Hmm."

I didn't mean to say it out loud.

"Hmm, what does that mean? Does it bother you I am younger?" she questions with a raised brow.

"Honestly, I don't often go with women younger than me, maybe by a year or two, but not any more than that," I reply honestly.

"Well, isn't that a shame? Should I leave?" she asks, her eyes staring intensely at me.

Usually, my answer would be yes, but I don't want to say yes with her. I want to say no. It isn't like we will see one another again. Edinburgh is a big city.

"No, stay." I finally answer.

"Nice choice. It is fun to break your own rules sometimes. It isn't like I am asking you to date me. All I am after is sex, nothing more."

"Me too. I am glad we are on the same boat with this."

Blythe comes closer to me and places her legs over my lap, "I promise it will be worth it."

Hot sex sounds like a good way to spend our night.

"Oh, I am sure it will be gorgeous," I smile, "Are you comfortable?" I add and place my arm over them.

Blythe snickers, "Very. I was going to climb into your lap, but I don't think the staff would be pleased with such behaviour in a fancy place such as here."

Fuck, I would love to have her in my lap, but she has a point. We are in an expensive, fancy hotel, and I am sure we would be frowned upon if we did.

"Probably not." I agree.

"I have an idea, though. We should finish our drinks and head to my room or yours, depending on which one is closer. What floor are you on?"

Yes, I like the sound of her idea.

"The third."

"Then your room it is because I am on the top floor." She replies.

"I am fine with that."

She smirked and motioned me closer to her, "I want a kiss."

Like a moth to the flame, I instantly move closer to her, and she quickly captures my lips in hers. I groan the second they connect, and I grip her thigh roughly. She moans into the kiss. Her lips feel so good. Blythe slips her tongue into my mouth, pushing against mine. I get the hint, and our tongues soon mesh perfectly together.

She parts first, heavy breathing, and I am the same. She runs her lips up my jawline to my ear, "You should see what else I can do with my mouth." she whispers seductively.

I growl loudly as the naughty thoughts run around in my head. Blythe smirked and licked her lips, "I can imagine what you are thinking, and I can confirm it is all right."

"Fuck, you are going to be the end of me tonight," I say.

"The plan is for us both to have a happy ending tonight. Please, tell me, I won't be disappointed?"

"I promise you won't. I have plenty of skills of my own." I reply confidently.

I have never had any complaints.

"Perhaps it is time for you to prove that to me. Would you not agree?"

I grip her face and crash my lips to hers in a heated kiss. She whimpers loudly and kisses back in the same manner. I pull back after a minute.

"Yes, I agree."

"Good, let's finish up and head to your room." she smiles.

I pick my glass up and drink it down quickly. She does the same. I stand from the table and offer my hand to her, "Come on, gorgeous."

She smirked, took my hand, and got to her feet. I couldn't wait to get her alone and naked. I haven't been laid in a while. I have a good feeling about tonight. It is going to be a lot of fun and hot.