Prologue

So, you probably think this is another story about how I met my mate and we fell in love. And how perfect we were for each other, blah blah blah. But it's not. Not at all. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Daisy Luther and I'm 15. I'm turning 16 in a couple of days on May 13. I'm funny, smart and I'm also a werewolf. My wolf color is a light pink with black streaks and my eyes change colors. Mostly only pink if I'm happy/in love and red if I'm angry and black as my normal eye color. But in human form, my hair is black with pink highlights. My best friends are Merlia Jasic, Rose Mayna, and Jordan Night. My pack is called Lunar Moon. My father, Mark, is the Beta. I have a mom, a little sister and a big brother, Jacob.

Now, my friends...

First is Merlia Jasic, she is 16 and already met her mate, Jacob. Aka, my brother. But anyway, Merlia is the Alpha's daughter. Her wolves color is dark blue with black streaks and in human form her hair is a dark blue. She is funny and really bubbly. Merlia is also a twin.

Next is Rose Mayna, she is 15 and has also met her mate, Craig. Rose and I have been friends since Kindergarten and we are like two peas in a pod. Rose is funny and very random. Her wolf is dark red with black ears. But in her human form her hair is curly and black with red accents. Rose is also in training to become pack doctor just like her dad.

And last but not least is Jordan Night. She is 16 and her mates name is Ray. Jordan is my cousin, she's funny and very loyal. Her wolf is blonde with black streaks and in human form her hair is black and blonde. Jordan is the best advice giver and is nice to everyone.

So now the boys...

First there is Chresanto. He is the Alpha's son and Merlia's twin brother. He has not found his mate yet which is weird because all the girl in the pack want him. He is 16 and is next in line to be Alpha. His wolf is all black and in his human form his hair is black and curly. Chresanto's best friends are Jacob, Criag and Ray. He is very funny, good looking and is really down to earth.

Next is Jacob. He is 17 and my big brother. His mate is Merlia. Jacob is sensitive and funny. His wolf is black and brown. In human form he has a bit of an afro. Since Jacob is the Beta's son, he will be Chresanto's Beta.

Then we have Craig, he is 16 and Chresanto's and Merlia's cousin. He is very wise and laid back. His mate is Rose. Craig's wolf is black with a blond tail. In human form his hair is in a Mohawk and has a streak of blond in it. He likes to sing and is very mysterious.

And lastly, Ray. He is 17 and his mate is Jordan. Ray and I never really see eye to eye but he is a good friend. He is funny and very corny but in a good way. Ray's wolf is black with brown paws. His human hair is black and is in two long braids.

OK, so those were the people. Now get mentally prepared for this. Just read carefully and beware. Ready? Because this crazy thing that I call my life begins now!