A Party To Remember Forever {3}

Daisy's P.O.V

*Bell Rings*

Finally! School is over for the day!

Jordan is supposed to come over so we can get ready for my party tonight!

Rose isn't coming because Craig is gonna be at my house with Jacob. And Merlia isn't coming, so they are gonna be over Merlia's house.

Since the school day was over, I walked to my locker. "Hey, you ready?" Merlia said coming up behind me with Chresanto behind her. Normally she takes me home, "I'm catching a ride with Jacob, so I can get ready. Jordan is gonna be over in a few."

I said closing my locker. "Okay. I'll see you tonight girl!" Merlia said walking off. Chresanto waved to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I walked out to the parking lot and waited by Jacob's car.

I waited for like 10 minutes and then I saw him and his big, afro headed, self walk over. Took him long enough!

"Hey sis. You ready?" He said unlocking the car. I nodded. We got in the car and drove towards home.

I'm so excited for today.Half because I'm finally 16 and the other half was because I met my mate and I know it's someone who will care for me.

I felt myself smirking. "What you smirking about pinky?" Jacob intrupted my thoughts.

He sometimes calls me pinky because of my pink hair streaks and how when I get happy my eyes turn pink. Also, pink is my favorite color obviously.

"Nothing afro puff." I answered patting his head. He just chuckled and smacked my hand away.

We pulled into our driveway. I scurried into the house and put my bookbag by the table like I always do. I was about to walk upstairs when I heard my dad's voice call me.

"Daisy?' I heard my Dad's voice. I walked to his office.

"Hi Daddy!" I said running into his arms.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." He said while giving me a hug.

When I let go, I noticed Alpha Leo sitting on one the chairs in my Dad's office. I bowed my head in respect.

"Hello Daisy. Happy birthday. Chresanto and Merlia said they look forward to your party tonight." He said smiling. "Thank you Alpha Leo." I said, he was always nice.

My dad noded. " Okay, Princess, you have to get ready for tonight. " My dad said. "Thanks dad, see you Alpha Leo." I said and walked out of the office. As I was walking there was a knock on the door so I opened it

It was Jordan. She was holding her dress, that was covered by a bag, her book bag. " Hey!" I said happily. "What's up, girl!" She said and walked in. We went straight upstairs to my room.

"Okay! Let me see your dress!" I said. "Not yet. But first," She started taking makeup out of her bag. "Makeup!" She said clapping.

I sat on my desk chair as Jordan did my makeup. And after 5 minutes, she turned my chair to my mirror.

"My master piece is finished!" She said triumphantly.

I looked in the mirror. Wow! I looked beautiful! My pink and black hair was straight. And my, makeup was perfect. I had light pink eye shadow with hints of purple in it. I had pinkish lipstick and light blush.

"OMG! Thank you Jordan!" I said squealing!

"Okay, now I'm doing yours. What color is your dress?" I said while siting Jordan in the chair.