Shocking {5}

What were my parents talking about?! I walked further down the stairs to listen closer to them.

"Mark, I refuse to send my daughter to another pack." My mom said sounding upset. Atleast my mom understands.

"We have to. We have no choice." My dad said sounding sad. I walked all the way down the stairs to the kitchen.

"How much did you hear?" My mom said as I walked in.

"Enough." I responded.

"Look, honey, I'm sorry that this is happening but there is nothing I can do about it." My dad said with sorrow in his voice. " But dad-" I was cut off by my dad.

"Daisy you have to fufill your duty to the pack and go through with this." I sighed and ran upstairs, not replying.

If only he would listen to my reason not to go. I have my mate and he is next in line to be alpha. There's no way I can go through with this.

Once I got to my room, Rose, Merlia and Jordan had woken up. I walked in and they took one look at my face and they immediatley ran up to me.

"Something is wrong. What is it?" Rose said. I looked at them, I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I opened my mouth to talk but no voice came out so I mind linked them and told them everything. It was easier.

"But did you tell your dad that you found your mate?" Merlia said still in shock. "I tried but he wouldn't listen." I said crying into my hands.

Then my door opened, it was Jacob! As if this morning couldn't get anymore hectic. He looked tired and worn out.

I heard Merlia scream behind me. I turned to look at her, trying to figure out why she screamed.  It seemed like everything was going in slow motion.

When I looked back at Jacob he was fainting. I ran to catch him and I noticed Merlia was fainting too. They share a strong emotional connection.

I catched Jacob in my arms. He was completly unconscious.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. "JACOB!!!MOM!!!DAD!!!" I yelled out. Jordan and Rose were trying to get Merlia to wake up. Fanning her, as I held my brothers frail body in my arms.

My mom and dad ran up the stairs to my room in a hurry. My mom screamed as soon as she saw him. "MY BABY!" and grabbed Jacob from my arms.

My dad was already calling the pack doctor. Within minutes a bunch of paramedics came rushing in and took Jacob and Merlia away. As they were being taken to the hospital my dad called Alpha Leo to tell him what was happening.

This was all happening too fast! I saw my dad and mom turn into wolves and run off towards the pack hospital. Jordan and Rose ran after them.

I had to get a hold of myself and I jumped and was instantly a wolf. I ran as fast as I could after them.

A/N: Hey, sorry it is so short. I'll write more tomorrow. Bye xoxo Z