Mid-day Delay {2}

Daisy's P.O.V

*Thinking to myself*

I can't believe Chresanto walked me to class. He is so kind.

"Our mate is kind to us." My wolf said to me. "Wait, Chresanto is our mate?" I said to her."Yes, he is our mate. He will protect us." she said back. I instantly started smiling from ear to ear.

*snapping out of my thoughts by the bell ringing*

It's lunch time and I'm super excited to see Chresanto.

My wolf was howling with happiness. I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag.

I walked out of the room and half way to the cafeteria when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see Jordan's smiling face. "Hey girly!" She said. "Hey Jor Jor." I said half heartily. I couldn't focus on anything really. "Uh oh. I know that look! You just found your mate!" She said excitedly. "Who is the lucky guy?" I looked at her and answered. "Chresanto."

Jordan smiled "Good for you!" she beamed. "It's more exciting then I thought it would be. I feel amazing." I smiled. "Trust me, I know. Now, let's go to lunch!" Jordan said.

Once we got to the lunch room I bought a tray of good food and sat at our usual table.

Jordan sat next to Ray as always. He kissed her check and she just giggled. Goals. Merlia and Jacob were there as well. Merlia was laughing at Jacob's corny jokes. And Rose and Craig walked up and sat at the table.

"So, how's the birthday girls day going so far?" Rose said as they sat. "Good. I have to tell y'all something." I announced.

They all gasped. "What's up?" Merlia said eating a fry. "Umm..." I looked at Jordan. "I don't want to say it in front of the boys." I said in all seriousness.

Merlia looked at Jacob, Rose looked at Craig, and Jordan looked at Ray. Almost instantly the boys got up and went to the vending machine.

"Alright, talk." Rose said eagerly. "Umm..." I said. "Spit it out" Merlia said taking a sip of her drink. "Chresanto." I said, closing my eyes to not see their reactions. Merlia almost spit out her drink. "Wait, my brother. My twin?" She said really surprised. "Yes." I said to her. "Aw That's cute." Rose said. "Yeah, well anyway. I think I should put him back in line if he messes up." Merlia said crossing her arms. "You're too violent Merlia." Jordan said.

The boys came back to the table, followed by Chresanto.

Chresanto sat next to me. "Hey Daisy." He said smiling. "H-hey Chresanto." I said nervously. I'm not even sure if he knows we are mates yet.

People say the girl knows first. I've seen proof of this because Rose knew first and same with Merlia but with Jordan, Rayan knew first. I guess in this case I know first. When will he figure it out. With Merlia and Jacob, he didn't know for a whole 2 weeks. What if Chresanto doesn't know untill 2 weeks? I suppose I can wait. But what if he already knows?

"So? Is everyone ready for Daisy's party?" Jordan said breaking the tension. Everyone nodded. "Yeah. Its going to be an awesome party." Chresanto said.

Just then the bell rang. Time for afternoon classes.

Everyone was walking off and just as I got up Chresanto tapped my shoulder. "Oh and Daisy, save me a dance? I'll see you tonight." He said winking and walking away.

Wow.

This is going to be really good. I am now eager to get to my party.

When Chresanto walked away all I could do was smile. I quickly walked to my next class so I could get the school day over with. My party was coming and guess what, I'm dancing with Chresanto!