You Wouldn't Believe

Daisy's P.O.V

Alpha Leos mouth was wide open. Well I couldn't blame him.

Chresanto grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Dad. This is my fiance now and you may not send her away. I will fight every second for the rest of my life for her."

Wow. Thats when for the first time in my life I saw Alpha Leo stand down.

Then he picked up his car keys and ,without hesitation, left. My dad left too. He went for a run. My mom hugged me and Chresanto.

After that Rose, Jordan and Merlia came downstairs.

I explained to them what happened and they just squealed with excitement.

Jordan hugged me and said "I knew you would get married!!! Rose you owe me ten bucks. Hand it over!" She said holding out her hand for Rose. Rose reached into her pocket and fished out ten bucks.

"Alright. Now we celebrate!!!!" Merlia yelled. "Call Craig and Ray. We are going out! I'll go get Jacob." Merlia said running up the stairs to Jacobs room.

Rose took out her phone and called Craig and Jordan called Ray.

Next thing I knew everyone was at my house. "Where do you want to go?" Rose asked me. "How about Hibachi's?" I said cheerfully. "I"M CATCHING A SHRIMP IN MY MOUTH!!" I heard Jacob yell. We all headed to Hibachi's in Jordan's Escalade.

It was the most fun I have ever had in my life.

*The next day*

As soon as I got up my mom was in my face about the wedding.

We set the date for June 4. It was going to be sunny but not too bright and it was supposed to have a light brezze and I wanted to have an outside wedding.

Jordan, Merlia and Rose were going to be my bridemaids and Jacob was going to be Chresantos best man and Craig and Ray were going to be his groomsmen.

It was going to be the most perfect little wedding ever. Minny was going to be flower girl and my little cousin was going to be the ringbearer. So much preparationuiu had to be made.

*The Wedding.*

I walked down the aisle escorted by my dad towards the man of my dreams.

Today was the day I was marrying Chresanto. I felt butterflies fly around my stomach as I felt my heels land on the hard earth as I got closer and closer to him.

I was dressed in a sweet heart neckline ballgown with lots of bling. I looked pretty hot. Jordan, Merlia and Rose were all dressed in hot pink dresses.

I'm surprised we got Rose into a pink dress. She took it like a champ. I'm proud of her.

Chresanto and the boys were dressed in tuxedos. They looked so handsome.

I finally approached the alter. Chresanto grabbed my hands and we looked at eachother with love in both of our eyes.

" You look beautiful." Chresanto mind linked me. I blused and it got to the time where we say I do.

The minister asked me and I said "I do." without hesitation. Same with Chresanto and finally the minister said "You may now kiss the bride."

Chresanto gently grabbed my neck and pulled me in. Then we sealed our marrige with a kiss. The perfect kiss. And the rest is history.

*5 years later*

"Anthony! Be careful!" I said as my four year old son tripped over a rock. I looked over at my loving husband/Alpha and gestured to have him help Anthony.

He quickly jogged over to Anthony and picked him up and dusted him off.

Chresanto and I have been married for 5 years now.

We had a son Anthony and also future Alpha. Chres is now Alpha and I'm Luna of the pack.

Everyone is married now. Big shocker right? Lol not.

Jacob and Merlia have one kid, Leonardo. Jordan and Ray have a daughter named Kara and Rose and Craig have a daughter too, Nia. We all live happy lives now. No drama. This is my life.

A/N: Heyyyy. Okay so this is now completed!!!!! Yay!!! Byeeee.