What?!

Daisy's P.O.V

I ran down the stairs to my room from the penthouse. "Guys! I know how to find Chresanto!" I yelled to Rose, Jordan, and Merlia.

"Great! How?" Jordan said. I showed them the note and key. "Girl you better go find your mate." Jordan said happily. Best cousin ever! "I am but I'm going to need you guys help." I said. I have a plan.

*Next Morning*

I woke up from my sleep because I heard a bang.

Jordan shoot up from her sleep and so did Merlia. We looked at Rose and she just turned over still sleeping. Dang that girl can sleep.

When I looked up I saw my mom and a bunch of suitcases with clothes in them. Are those my clothes? "Good Morning girls. I didn't mean to wake you." Mom said smiling. "What's with all the bags?" I said. "Oh Daisy. You're leaving today sweetie." My mom said sweetly.

"WHAT?! NO!" I said hopping out of my bed almost squishing Jordan on the floor. "NO! I HAVE TO FIND CHRES AND WE ARE GOING TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!" I said angryly and bitterly.

I ran downstairs and out the back door. I shifted into my wolf and ran briskly out into the forest.

I finally got to a clearing in the green forest and stopped. I let out a howl of pain and sorrow.

That's when I saw this big black wolf run up from the trees. Chresanto! I looked at him lovingly and we both shifted back into human form and I looked into his eyes. He looked right back. Without even saying a word Chresanto pulled me into a kiss.

A kiss I have been longing for since he went missing. It felt so right. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

When Chresanto broke the kiss I felt like I was floating on cloud nine. "What's wrong?" He said with questioning eyes.

I told him. An angry look appeared on his face. "No one is going to take you away! Never!" Chresanto said. "I need you to do something for me." I said calmly. "First, calm down. And second, I need you to mark me and make me yours forever." I said. If Chresanto marks me then they can't send me away.

If I'm marked then I must stay with my mate. Chresanto grabbed my neck and i felt his canine teeth against my neck and I felt him bite down. It hurt at first but now Chresanto had just claimed me as his mate.

"Come back with me." I said. "I can't do that." Chresanto said. " Why not?" I said saddly. "You will know when the time is right." Chresanto said. And just like that he was gone again.

I shifted and started running back to my house.

Once I got there I saw Alpha Leos car in the driveway. Perfect. I shifted back and walked into the house. I tied my hair into a bun and you could clearly see my mark.

I walked into the living room where Alpha Leo and my dad were talking. I heard my mom yell behind me. "DAISY ANNA LUTHER! WHAT IS ON YOUR NECK!" She screamed. "My mark. Now you can't send me away." I said walking past my dad and Alpha Leo and up the stairs.

"You guys are still here?" I said seeing Jordan, Rose and Merlia sitting in my room. "Why would we leave when ou- IS THAT A MARK!?" Jordan shocked. Rose and Merlia's jaws dropped.

I have no idea why they are so suprised. They have marks I mean seriously. I nodded and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

The mark was a cresent moon with the initial C.J under them and a star next to the cresant moon. Wow.

Suddenly my bathroom door opened and closed. It was Jordan. "So you saw him?" She said.

"Yes, now I can't go and marry that guy." I aid happily and proudly. "I remember when Rayan marked me. I was so nice. I want you to find him and never let him go." Jordan said calmly. And she walked out.

"DAISY! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I heard my fathers voice boom.

I walked dowm stairs. "Yes?" I said sweetly. " You are to go upstairs, wipe that fake mark off and get in the car. We are leaving." He said sternly. "Dad. It's not fake." I said. "Chresanto is my mate. Why can't you except that!" I said.

That's when Alpha Leo butted in. "Daisy. I know my son is missing and you miss him but please just do what your father says and be a good girl." He said. "IT IS NOT FAKE!" I yelled.

"Honey please go help our daughter wash that off." My dad said to my mom. I felt a tear run down my cheek.