This Can't Be Real

Daisy's P.O.V

Me and my mom walked toward the kitchen. " Mom, why doesn't dad believe me?" I said to mom.

She looked at me with pity in her eyes. "I don't know sweetie. But I do. That is why I am telling you to go and find Chresanto. Bring him back and..." She was cut off by my father yelling. "Are you guys almost done?" He yelled. "Almost, dear. Go now Daisy!" mom said. I nodded and ran to the backdoor and changed into my wolf.

Wow! My mom really does care.

Once I got to the clearing that I last saw Chresanto in I skidded to a stop.

I shifted back and yelled out. "Chresanto! Where are you?!"

And suddenly I felt someone behind me. I turned around and into his arms. " Looking for me?" He said. "Why yes." I said and he chuckled.

"You keep coming back. I have the feeling that you miss me." He said hugging me close.

"Well I have special reasoning for this encounter." I said and then I told him everything that happened.

He looked very angry. I would be too. "We are going back there! But first I need to know. Will you marry me?" Chresanto said very calmly...

We just stood there. "Of course I'll marry u Chresanto." I said.

He hugged me and we kissed. Everything was perfect.

We shifted and ran back to my house. Once we shifted back we went into my house. "Daisy! Chresanto!" Alpha Leo said. "Dad, I asked Daisy to marry me." Alpha Leo's face was in shock.

A/N: I know this is really short but I have writers block. Bye.xxx