I Have To Find Him

Daisy's P.O.V

I quickly got up from chair once Merlia ran into the room and told me Chresanto was missing.

We walked down the hallway to my locker and I placed my things in my locker and then I looked at Merlia.

"Tell me. I can handle it. " Merlia shook her head. "My dad will tell you everything once we get back to my house. Let's go." Merlia said breaking into a run. I quickly raced after her and we ran out of the school and leaped into our wolf forms.

The forest floor felt so good under my paws. Merlia and I ran through the forest. I suddenly heard a howl from behind me.

I looked behind me and saw Rose and Jordan in wolf form running up to catch up with me and Merlia. Rose's red wolf carelessly ran ahead of us. Show off.

I saw a blonde wolf run up beside us. It had been a long time since I saw Jordan in wolf form.

Once we all arrived at the Alpha's house we changed back into human form and walked into the house.

"YOU FIND MY SON LEO! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HURT HIM SO YOU ARE GOING TO FIND HIM!" I heard Mrs. Jasic yelling at Alpha Leo. She is very upset.

"Mom, calm down. We are here to help." Merlia said hugging her mom. "Everyone please sit down."Alpha Leo said.

Terea took a seat and same with Jordan and I. As soon as he said that my mom and dad came in the room and sat down as well.

"Okay well obviously Chresanto has gone missing. We are going to send out search perties starting today in about an hour when everyone comes home from school. So no one panic. You guys can go home." Alpha Leo said calmly. Everyone got up.

"Can we come over?" Jordan asked. I said yes of course. Rose, Jordan and I shoot Merlia a look. And she got up. "I'm going over Daisy's house." She announced instead of asking. "You will stay here Merlia." Alpha Leo said. It's about to go down! Merlia is the kind of girl that if she doesnt want to do something she aint gonna do it.

Rose's P.O.V

Wow! Chresanto went missing. And Merlia wants to leave but her dad won't let her. It's about to go down!

Merlia's P.O.V

"What do you mean I can't leave?!" I said to my dad.

"I said that you are to stay home. We don't know if Chres ran away or was kidnapped. I dont want any of that happening to you." He said in a stern voice.

"He wasn't kidnapped. He left. Your too controlling Dad! Cool your jets and let us have freedom. It doesn't matter if it comes to love or just in general!!!" I said storming out of the house.

Daisy's P.O.V

Currently we are running to my house. This past week has been so hecktic. Gosh!

We just walked up to my house and went up to my room.

No one really knows but I have a secret penthouse above my room. I love to go there when I'm stressed. I've only taken Rose, Merlia and Jordan there.

Wait! I took Chresanto there once when we were kids and playing hide and go seek and we went there so no one would find us and I told him why I go up there and everything. If he left anything or did something. Its up there.

I quickly ran up the small staircase in my closet and up to the penthouse. I looked all over the room and finally I found a note and a key. The note read:

Dear Daisy,

You have figured it out. I left you this note and key with instructions so you can find me. Remember when I asked you to run away with me? Well now let's do it, but you have to find me in order run. Tell no one. When you find me this key will help. I love you and good luck.

Love, Chresanto

Now I have to find him. Great, just great

A/N: Be ready for the next chapter because it's going to take a turn for the worst.