I Have To Keep My Promise!

Daisy's P.O.V

It has been a day since Chresanto asked me to runaway with him and a day since I made the promise to Jacob that I would follow my heart.

Well it's 3 o'clock in the morning and I have school today but I can't sleep at all. I'm too busy thinking.

Now I lay in my bed just thinking. I guess I will ask Jordan for advice, she is the best advice giver. I turned over in my bed and without even thinking I fell into a deep sleep.

*Dream*

"Come on Daisy!" Chresanto said waving an arm towards me.

We were standing infront of a big building. He was trying to get me to go in with him.

"Why do I have to go?" I said. "Just come on." Chresanto said opening the door. When he opened a bright light came pouring out. "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

*Dream over*

My alarm clock was going off. Stupid alarm! I picked up my phone and turned it off. Time to wake up.

I got up and got dressed in some jeans and a tank top that said Shine Bright Like A Diamond.

I threw my long pink and black hair into a ponytail. I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

My little sister,Minny, was sitting at the table with a bowl of cereal. Mom was in the kitchen making turkey bacon and pancakes.

"Morning Mom. Morning Minny." I said. " Good Morning Daisy." My mom said smiling and handing me a plate with bacon and pancakes.

I knew she is really happy because Jacob is coming home today. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Once I finished I put my plate in the sink.

There was a knock on the door. It's probably Rose.

Usually it's Zaina but since Jacob is coming home, she insists that she be at the hospital.

I opened the door and Rose was standing there. " Hey Rose!" I said. "Hey D." She said back. "MOM!! I'M LEAVING!!" I yelled into the house and closed the door.

We walked to Rose's car. She has a red Camaro. I hope my parents get me a car soon. We hopped in the car and Rose drove off.

"So what's been going on? Me and Craig have been worried sick." Rose said once we came to a stoplight.

"Nothing really. Just spending a lot of time with Jacob." I said back. "How is Jacob?" She said. "He's coming home today!" I said happily. "That's awesome!" We both laughed. Rose's curly red and black hair bouncing as she laughed.

We soon pulled up to the school. Rose parked and we got out.

Rose locked her car and we walked into school. I got some hello's from people.

We got to our lockers and Jordan, Craig and Rayan are already standing there and waiting for us.

Jordan grabbed me into a hug. "Omg! I've been worried sick about you!" We laughed. Craig smiled at me. " How's Jacob doing?" He said. "Coming home today." I said excitedly.

Thats when the bell rang. I started walking down the hall. Where was Chresanto? Is he at the hospital? I'll just mind link him. " Chresanto?"

" Yes?" He said back. It's good to hear his voice. "Where are you?" I asked him. " I'm just...." He said but didn't continue. "Hello?" No answer all I got was static. Weird. I wonder what's with him.

*Fast foward to the end of the day*

It's the last period of the day. Once I get home Jacob will be there.

Things won't go back to normal though they never will.

Once I said that Merlia ran into the room. "DAISY! Chres is missing. We can't reach him through mind link and he won't answer his phone."

A/N: Where is Chresanto? And why won't he answer? Soon to be found out in the next chapter. Byeeeeeeee.