Calming The Mind {8}

Merlia's P.O.V

I'm upset for two reasons.
1. My mate is in the hospital and in a coma.
2. My brother is now on an angry rampage. He blocked me and I can't reach him!

My dad told us about Daisy and the arrangement made for her. However, Chres is her mate but dad told him to get over it.

Now I sit here in my house staring at my dad. I'm angry. But I know I have to tell Daisy. This is the only way I can help.

I got up and started to walk out when my dad yelled from behind me. "Where do you think you're going?" He said angrily.

"Going to go do something about this and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" I yelled back using my Alpha voice.

Just because I won't be Alpha next doesn't mean I don't know how to take control.

I walked out of my house, broke into a run and transformed into my wolf form. I started running as fast as I could towards the hospital where Daisy was.

Upon arrival, I changed back into human form and ran into the hospital to Jacob's room. I ran in and saw only Daisy in there.

"What's wrong? Where is Chresanto?!" Daisy said as I entered the room.

"My Dad told him about the agreement that involves you getting married to the rival packs Alpha's son. Chresanto went wild!" I said. She looked at me in disbelief.

"No way." Daisy said, I just nodded in reply.

Then Mr. Luther walked in. "What's going on?"
He asked.

"Chresanto found out about that stupid agreement." Daisy explained.

"Go. Now. You have to calm him down before he does something that he will regret." Mr. Luther said.

Daisy and I ran out of the hospital, changing into our wolves. Daisy called Chresanto through the mind link. I couldn't tell if she could hear him or not.

Suddenly, she looked at me and I knew that she reached him. I followed her and we ran into a clearing in the forest.

We skidded to a halt, looking around for a couple of minutes.

Then all of a sudden, Chresanto walked out from behind a bush. He changed into human form. Daisy and I copied his actions and did the same. We all sat on a rock together. It was silent at first.

"Daisy, why didn't you tell me that you of this? I could've done something sooner and none of this would've happened." Chresanto said sounding upset, breaking the silence.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I was scared. These past couple of days have been the most frightening days of my life. We found out right before Jacob had his seizure." Daisy said with remorse in her voice.

Chresanto eyes turned black all of a sudden. This was a sign that he was fighting his inner wolf. His inner wolf was angry and wanted to take over but he wouldn't let it.

"Chresanto, calm down." Daisy said grabbing his arm. That didn't work. Chres and his wolf were in too deep of a conflict.

Next thing I knew Daisy kissed him. That kiss lasted a good minute. I just sat awkwardly on the rock, looking away. 'Gross' I thought to myself.

When they pulled away, Chresanto just smiled. It was a smile of triumph almost. I knew he was calm. His inner wolf calmed down and now he was back to normal.

"Well guys I think we better get bac-"

I tired to say but I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I fell to the ground in pain. I started seeing black dots in my vision before I passed out. What was going on??