Good Things Happen To Those Who Wait

Chresanto's P.O.V

I wonder if this is my fate. To have to fight for my mate just for us to be together.

I would and will do anything to keep Daisy from going. She is my mate and I will make sure she stays here in my arms so I can protect her.

That is all I'm thinking about when she kissed me. The kiss just felt right.

When we pulled away I just smiled. Merlia got up and tried to say something but fell to the ground in pain.

She was gripping her chest. I rushed to her side and she looked up at me and Daisy.

"It's Jacob. Something is wrong!" Once Merlia said that Daisy immediately shifted into wolf form. Daisy ran of as fast she could. Merlia stood up and we shifted and ran after her.

Once we got to the hospital we changed back and ran into Jacob's hospital room. There was Jacob his eyes open and looking around.

Jacob's P.O.V

All I saw was black and all I remember was fainting because of running too much. I remember Daisy having a party and Chresanto is her mate.

I tried to move but I just couldn't. Why can't I? I kept trying and trying but I still couldn't and I still saw darkness.

My eyes felt heavy I opened up my eyes and I was blinded by light and white walls. Where was I? I looked around and saw my mom holding my hand she was sleeping in the chair next to the bed I was lying in.

I was in a hospital! I looked over to see Daisy looking right at me. I looked back at her. Just then Chresanto and Merlia ran in.

Merlia put her hand over her mouth and let out a cry of joy. I wanted to get up and comfort her but I was still sore and couldn't move much.

I shook my hand and my mom jolted up from her sleep and saw my wandering eyes.

"JACOB!!!" She yelled and hugged me tight. "Mom?" I said. My voice was very scratchy. Mom let me go.

"Why am I here?" I asked. " You had a brain seizure, baby. " Mom said with tears in her eyes. I looked at Chresanto and Daisy.

They both had disbelief in their eyes. "Where is dad and everyone?" I asked still trying to find my voice.

"Everyone is at home worrying and dad is talking to the alpha." Daisy said. "You guys know?" I asked. Had they found out about Daisy having to leave?