CH 6 Ishani

After reaching home after the court hearing I dint come out of my room for almost two days . I had high fever but still I was craving for alcohol so I did drink and got lost . I like the feeling alcohol gives me for a day or so. I forget who I am nothing I remember not even myself . 

I use to  always think when ever I did mistakes which keep haunting me or my past keeps haunting me I should meet an accident and loose my memory so that I don't feel guilty . 

Mom says forget your past your mistakes and all your flaws wash them , take a good bath of new beginning and become clean and tidy . Who will tell her I can't do this I hate my mind my mistakes my flaws I think I was never right ever .

 When I meet someone I firstly look at them and the first thing which comes in my mind is how fucked up this person was , what mistakes he did in life all though that person has moved on and has a better life or trying to have a better life . I won't still remember good things I will always remember bad things about him and his life . 

And when I am in the place of that person today I guess for my entire life people won't remember good things about me now cause it is natural human tendency to remember  flaws over good things  . 

 This experience has made me a good person mow I guess now I have started looking at the good side of every persons life and trying to avoid remembering their flaws . 

I am becoming a better person my heart but my mind is dark as hell . 

I some time think these Journalist , paps and media over all and the bad people made my life so bad and messed up but still I am trying to look at the good side and the best side of every individual . 

2 days back I read an article written by Abhiram Desai . The article said . 

 SHE TOOK  THE LIFE OF HER OWN CHILD BECAUSE OF THE ADDICTION OF DRUGS : 

Date*******2024 :

You read it right . On 22 March 2024 was the 3 court hearing of Ishani Malhotra drug scandal. The above  head line are not my words those our words said by Adv. UDHAV the lawyer of Miss Ishani's Ex husband in his encounter with media yesterday  . He proved that Miss Ishani lost her child and Mr Viraj's child due to over dose of drugs . 

The point to be noted here is that the same drugs which were taken by Miss Ishani were used to drug people who lost their lives in the organ trafficking scandal . People saved in this scandal also were seen to be given this same drug .

Adv . Udhav said he will soon prove Miss Ishani is the culprit  but the question remains unanswered was really Miss Ishani involved in this scandal or she is fooling the court ?or is she innocent ? . She also said that Mr Viraj use to drug her and do the transactions illegally from her account . It was indeed a big blame but it has to be proved in the court so the court has given a time of 10 days . 

There are many loop holes in this case the first is .  Miss Ishani was a well known figure and also a national award winner not forgetting that she is the CEO of Malhotra's private limited which is a biggest assets to our nation so what led to this addiction  like Mr Viraj said ' she is a highly addict and can do anything to full fill her want ' is true ? 

we can't forget the suicide of Mr Ishan Malhotra at a party which was also known as a murder ? 

Isn't it strange after Ishan's  death immediately within months Mr Malhotra lost his life due to Cardiac arrest not forgetting Miss Ishani had also tried a suicide attempt the same day and taken to the hospital with Mr Malhotra her dad . 

A tragic journey indeed . The case of Ishan Malhotra still remains unsolved a murdered or it was really a suicide ? and our mind have now diverted to Miss Ishani Malhotra's case . We have diverted our minds ? , the media has diverted our minds ? or we are seeing water in the desert our are minds have been diverted purposely ?

I am not favoring Ishani but the fact is everyone thinks she is a culprit and we only know one side of the coin in all these three hearings all the evidence were against her . 

Don't you all think we should know her side as well ?   And if you guys think so please email me on this email ID :

Newsfirst*****************

Staff Reporter : 

Abhiram Desai . 

 I really don't know what the hell is going in this mans mind he wrote against me and now kind of favoring me but I took a deep breath not loosing control over myself and prevented my self from taring the news paper I have told the Newspaper seller we don't want news paper anymore . That Abhiram wants to know about why and how I suicided I mean try to suicide and want people to comment on me dumb ass he is  , although he knows many comments will be against me . He is just splashing water over a hot pan .But still I am trying to calm myself till I see him I am going to be calm I tell myself if I see him I will tare him into pieces he wants to know my side dumb columnist .  I have screamed out loud in front of the world my side and he wants to know my side . He will never know me .

But he writes catchy articles . 

I was still thinking about him when my phone rang . 

📞Vicky calling ............................

Oh my god after a long time my best friend had called me . 

Vicky : Hi hello hotty . 

Me : hey what's up Nigga 

Vicky : bro I have a party at home 

Me : what's special ? 

Vicky : Me and Tina are planning to get married so we have a bachelorette 

Me : so finally you managed to get that girl ha . 

Vicky : Ya bro 

Me : so what you did that she agreed to get married to you . 

Vicky : bro Just 8 months back she realized she also has feelings for me after I got wet in the rain standing outside her house after a small argument I had said some thing about her dad which pissed her off  and then she finally forgave me and kissed me and we planned to get married . 

Me : Fuck bro you dint tell me 

Vicky : you were busy bro 

 Me : I am never busy for you how can you forget I was your best friend and your childhood crush 

Vicky : broooooo I am getting married now . 

Me : I know re I had told you that you  will get a better girl than me and now see you are marrying Tina  , I will come for sure . 

Vicky : How are you by the way ? 

Me : you don't read the newspaper 

Vicky :broo I love you man you are very strong 

Me : cheating your wife ha 

We both laughed out loud we both say love you boost self esteem . 

Vicky : bro come for sure ha look I know you don't want to come out of your house but I won't get married without you coming to my bachelorette.

Me : I will come don't worry . Just send the venue . 

Vicky : ya sure bye hotty see you soon 

Me : bye Nigga . 

I felt a bit relived when the call was over after a long time I spoke with him he calls me but I don't remember those days I am that high those days . 

I was excited for the bachelorette I fell on my bed and started thinking what what I can ware . 

After a long time I was happy . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Angelina here I know after a long time right I hope you guys enjoy this ch . 

Big twist coming soon till then stay tunned . 

wanted to ask you guys why don't you guys comment . 

I would love to read your views both good and bad .

bye bye for now and ya love love vote , comment and share .